Dana White's Tuesday Night Contender Series- Season 2

Dropped by 5dimes live chat to see if they can get the odds up they said no later than tonight they will be up. That said I'm parlaying Spann, Chikadze and Sayles and see what happens.

I appreciate MacPherson911 or anyone that posts actual substantive content like videos by handicappers that adds to the discussion, whether you agree with the particular handicapper or not. Snarky novelty accounts are pretty much worthless. And what's with pytycrys liking both of our posts, lol?

I love fights man, lol. Don't sweat too much over him because he's gonna keep coming around here. I'll take him anytime over that Wiktorusu guy, at least Farmer is a character and funny, the other one is purely dumb.

Not trying to be snarky. I gave my opinion on the video he posted. If hes gonna post the video, seems rational to expect opinions.....

Maybe you should spend less time passing your judgments off as if youre the superior of the section, and more time focusing on your gambling. Like I said, 30u on ANYONE is extremely amateur. And iirc, this is a normal habit for you. Check yourself before trying to bash me for no good reason other than being a new poster in this section.
I don't care if someone gives their opinion on the fights that I disagree with or even on a handicapper's video that they disagree with. But suggesting the media shouldn't be posted in the first place is worse than non-contributory, it's downright anti-contributory. And for what it's worth, I explained before, 30 units is a significant but still smallish part of my bankroll, not nearly one third of it like it would be for many people. And Claudia won anyway. As the guys on BestFightPicks say, if even your worst case scenario, eg Claudia being injured and getting dropped early in round one, still wins your bet, it's max bet season blah blah (j/k)

I don't care if someone gives their opinion on the fights that I disagree with or even on a handicapper's video that they disagree with. But suggesting the media shouldn't be posted in the first place is worse than non-contributory, it's downright anti-contributory. And for what it's worth, I explained before, 30 units is a significant but still smallish part of my bankroll, not nearly one third of it like it would be for many people. And Claudia won anyway. As the guys on BestFightPicks say, if even your worst case scenario, eg Claudia being injured and getting dropped early in round one, still wins your bet, it's max bet season blah blah (j/k)
No, it is contributory. How is it not contributing by warning people the video is not good? Cmon guy.

Well maybe you should adjust your units accordingly? Cause if we're gonna talk about non contributory, if a noob sees some of the amateur bets you make without proper bankroll management, THAT is non contributory.

Claudia winning doesn't mean its not amateur. Did Soukhmanthath win? Did Rampage win? Ive seen some other guy call you out on those (EDIT just saw Jimmie Rivera is another example of having no idea how to manage your bankroll and going double digit units on a loser...), so unless he was just lying, seems like making amateur double digit unit bets is a bad habit you continue to pursue.

ANOTHER EDIT ffs guy, I just did quick math. You profitted what, roughly 1u even with Claudia winning? If she busted like those other examples busted, you wouldve had a losing night of over 30u. Please focus on yourself rather than nitpicking what posts you deem contributory or non contributory...

No, it is contributory. How is it not contributing by warning people the video is not good? Cmon guy.

Well maybe you should adjust your units accordingly? Cause if we're gonna talk about non contributory, if a noob sees some of the amateur bets you make without proper bankroll management, THAT is non contributory.

Claudia winning doesn't mean its not amateur. Did Soukhmanthath win? Did Rampage win? Ive seen some other guy call you out on those (EDIT just saw Jimmie Rivera is another example of having no idea how to manage your bankroll and going double digit units on a loser...), so unless he was just lying, seems like making amateur double digit unit bets is a bad habit you continue to pursue.
Actually contributing would be talking about your leans in the DWTNCS matchups or at least what you disagree with in that particular handicapper's comments in the video that was posted. Just saying he sucks without even watching it and that no one should have posted the video in the first place is worse than worthless. I make a lot of bets every week and some lose, so what? I have made a lot of bigger bets that won too, some at nice underdog odds. I provide a results summary each card, so no one is confused about what I am staking in dollars or the results, no matter what one wants to call it in units. That's a lot more than many people do. I'm comfortable with my risk and results. I started gambling in 2013 with $3,000 as a bankroll, never added another nickel to it since then and have over $20,000 now and also started with $600 worth of Bitcoin a few years ago purchased at a very low price, grew it through gambling and with the explosion in Bitcoin value, it's worth closer to six figures now than it is to five, so I'm managing my bankrolls just fine, don't you worry.

PS- No need to pretend like you weren't here before under another name, "Farmer Henry". You have a photo of a guy standing in a pasture in front of some cows as your avatar. Kind of reminds me of the Indian chief with feather headdress speaking in broken English that lasted like 30 minutes some months ago.

Actually contributing would be talking about your leans in the DWTNCS matchups or at least what you disagree with in that particular handicapper's comments in the video that was posted. Just saying he sucks without even watching it and that no one should have posted the video in the first place is worse than worthless. I make a lot of bets every week and some lose, so what? I have made a lot of bigger bets that won too, some at nice underdog odds. I provide a results summary each card, so no one is confused about what I am staking in dollars or the results, no matter what one wants to call it in units. That's a lot more than many people do. I'm comfortable with my risk and results. I started gambling in 2013 with $3,000 as a bankroll, never added another nickel to it since then and have over $20,000 now and also started with $600 worth of Bitcoin a few years ago purchased at a very low price, grew it through gambling and with the explosion in Bitcoin value, it's worth closer to six figures now than it is to five, so I'm managing my bankrolls just fine, don't you worry.
I said i've watched his videos. You are really stretching now guy.

You completely neglect bankroll management with your amateur double digit unit risks. That is a fact. So again, you should take a break from attempting to police the posts of this section, and focus on yourself. Id make a double digit unit bet that you are losing this year if I were to audit your results, considering that Claudia bet is the only one of the four I named that actually won for you.

No, you don't manage your bankroll fine. Are you sure youre not new to gambling? Staying within the confines of 1-5u bets, which is regarded as proper bankroll management, is managing your bankroll. Making 1-5u bets and then deciding to fairly frequently and sporadically up that to double digits as high as 30u on one fight is not managing your bankroll. Again, this is a fact. So tell me your life story all you want, all I know is from what ive seen, you are not a good gambler and not a good example to anyone.

Anyways, now that i'm done educating this section's post police on how moronic his 30u bets are....

Lines are up for this card.

I said i've watched his videos. You are really stretching now guy.

You completely neglect bankroll management with your amateur double digit unit risks. That is a fact. So again, you should take a break from attempting to police the posts of this section, and focus on yourself. Id make a double digit unit bet that you are losing this year if I were to audit your results, considering that Claudia bet is the only one of the four I named that actually won for you.

No, you don't manage your bankroll fine. Are you sure youre not new to gambling? Staying within the confines of 1-5u bets, which is regarded as proper bankroll management, is managing your bankroll. Making 1-5u bets and then deciding to fairly frequently and sporadically up that to double digits as high as 30u on one fight is not managing your bankroll. Again, this is a fact. So tell me your life story all you want, all I know is from what ive seen, you are not a good gambler and not a good example to anyone.
You must really be embarrassed to be banned repeatedly and not respected and have no idea what you are talking about with gambling, factually proven and put in your place yet again.

That Spann line. Phew. Both will be swinging for the fences, and how can you trust his gastank and IQ. May have to hit Sordi based on principle.

Based on my tape study, which I finished on Saturday, I can see a couple other underdogs coming through as well.

Giga Chikadze's MMA wins have come against 5 guys with a combined 1-29 record. His only loss was vs a 5-2 fighter.

Why is he a -275 favorite in an MMA match vs Austin Springer?

You must really be embarrassed to be banned repeatedly and not respected and have no idea what you are talking about with gambling, factually proven and put in your place yet again.
What lol. I don't know what youre talking about, but I assure you, getting banned from an internet forum is much less embarrassing and inconsequential than being a horrible gambler who tries to justify 20-30u bets on a single fight yet still lacks self awareness to the point despite that fact you try to police the section.

But for someone so "mature", you sure do keep this argument going. Be on your way and keep betting without any regard to bankroll management. Its your problem in the end, not mine.

That Spann line. Phew. Both will be swinging for the fences, and how can you trust his gastank and IQ. May have to hit Sordi based on principle.

Based on my tape study, which I finished on Saturday, I can see a couple other underdogs coming through as well.
I think the lines reflect Spann's superior grappling. Safe to assume that will be his strategy rather than exchanging striking.

Giga Chikadze's MMA wins have come against 5 guys with a combined 1-29 record. His only loss was vs a 5-2 fighter.

All gladiator challenge fights are rigged, as far as I'm concerned he's 0-1 in MMA. However he is an elite kickboxer with every kick you can imagine in his arsenal. I'd be all over him at these odds had he shown a semblance of TDD or getups in his only MMA fight with tape. Maybe he developed it over the last 2.5 years but without proof ya can't bet on it.

He's been at Kings MMA forever, Werdum and others say he has the best striking in the gym

What lol. I don't know what youre talking about, but I assure you, getting banned from an internet forum is much less embarrassing and inconsequential than being a horrible gambler who tries to justify 20-30u bets on a single fight yet still lacks self awareness to the point despite that fact you try to police the section.

But for someone so "mature", you sure do keep this argument going. Be on your way and keep betting without any regard to bankroll management. Its your problem in the end, not mine.
On the contrary, it was you that tried to police the forum by saying that another poster shouldn't have posted a particular handicapper's video just because you don't agree with it. That's the only reason I even commented in the first place. Otherwise, I don't mind what other people post even if they are silly. Everyone has their own betting style and if I want to make occasional large multiple tens of units bets I will, no one else's permission required. 50 units (gasp!) on Terence Crawford last week won 8 units and if I lost it, it would hardly impact my bankroll nor my lifestyle one bit.

This quote from Springer's UFC profile is interesting.

"Thoughts on opponent, Giga Chikadze? I can swim with him, but he can’t swim with me."

Austin will fight the smart fight and go to the ground. Giga's loss in WSOF had him grounded for all 3 rounds. Now Giga, has had 2.5 years to shore this up, and he's fighting at 145 (as opposed to 155 in WSOF), but there is clearly a path here for Springer.

On the contrary, it was you that tried to police the forum by saying that another poster shouldn't have posted a particular handicapper's video just because you don't agree with it. That's the only reason I even commented in the first place. Otherwise, I don't mind what other people post even if they are silly. Everyone has their own betting style and if I want to make occasional large multiple tens of units bets I will, no one else's permission required. 50 units (gasp!) on Terence Crawford last week won 8 units and if I lost it, it would hardly impact my bankroll nor my lifestyle one bit.
God forbid I express the opinion that time is better spent capping for yourself rather than watch that guy's video when hes not good at all. I guess we should just post every youtube video from every joe schmo, without regard to the actual content, since thats "contributory"

Correct, bet how you want. But if you're gonna try to deem whats "contributory", just check yourself when you completely neglect proper bankroll management. I'd say willingly and defensively doing so sends a MUCH worse message to gamblers, particularly newer ones, than criticizing a youtube video....

Also, you have no defined bankroll, which is amateur. Cause if you bet properly with a defined bankroll, losing 50u would not just be whatever....

I think the lines reflect Spann's superior grappling. Safe to assume that will be his strategy rather than exchanging striking.

Here's what concerns me about Spann as well, and why I am still haunted by him losing to Karl Roberson, where he left his whole head wide opened to get elbowed into oblivion (like Rashad did with Anthony Smith this past weekend, only to get smashed with a knee). I searched for answers in that loss - the man had the power to compete with Roberson's questionable chin, a grappling edge, and an experience edge. The only thing I can think of is that the man was homesick and wanted to get out of that cage quick. He had a lot of talk about his family in the buildup to the match, and I checked his record, and this was the first fight he had out of the Texas, Oklahoma, Louisiana area. Spann also got cracked good in the Nicholson fight which he ultimately won, but he had to dig deep.

Just too many questions for me.

Here's what concerns me about Spann as well, and why I am still haunted by him losing to Karl Roberson, where he left his whole head wide opened to get elbowed into oblivion (like Rashad did with Anthony Smith this past weekend, only to get smashed with a knee). I searched for answers in that loss - the man had the power to compete with Roberson's questionable chin, a grappling edge, and an experience edge. The only thing I can think of is that the man was homesick and wanted to get out of that cage quick. He had a lot of talk about his family in the buildup to the match, and I checked his record, and this was the first fight he had out of the Texas, Oklahoma, Louisiana area. Spann also got cracked good in the Nicholson fight which he ultimately won, but he had to dig deep.

Just too many questions for me.
Same, too many questions. The fight is a complete pass.

God forbid I express the opinion that time is better spent capping for yourself rather than watch that guy's video when hes not good at all. I guess we should just post every youtube video from every joe schmo, without regard to the actual content, since thats "contributory"

Correct, bet how you want. But if you're gonna try to deem whats "contributory", just check yourself when you completely neglect proper bankroll management. I'd say willingly and defensively doing so sends a MUCH worse message to gamblers, particularly newer ones, than criticizing a youtube video....

Also, you have no defined bankroll, which is amateur. Cause if you bet properly with a defined bankroll, losing 50u would not just be whatever....
I don't want to keep beating a dead horse in the DWTNCS thread, so hopefully this is the last word unless I'm importuned to continue arguing, but I feel like I've been doing this for enough years and made enough money at it as a recreational hobby and grew my bankrolls to such an extent that I don't really feel the need to strictly stick to conventional principles of bankroll management 100% of the time. Once in a while I'm going to go big and continue to do so. I post my bets in dollars anyway in the "official" bets threads, so confusion on units aside, people can use their own judgment and make up their own minds as they should anyway.

I don't want to keep beating a dead horse in the DWTNCS thread, so hopefully this is the last word unless I'm importuned to continue arguing, but I feel like I've been doing this for enough years and made enough money at it as a recreational hobby and grew my bankrolls to such an extent that I don't really feel the need to strictly stick to conventional principles of bankroll management 100% of the time. Once in a while I'm going to go big and continue to do so. I post my bets in dollars anyway in the "official" bets threads, so confusion on units aside, people can use their own judgment and make up their own minds as they should anyway.
Im guessing youve been here awhile, right? So tell me. Whats less contributory to a gambling thread. A long time member willingly gambling without any regard to proper bankroll management because of the long winded explanations for it youve been giving, or someone saying a youtube video is shit.

If you want to end this, please keep the answer to yourself. Especially since we both know what it is.....

But just one more thing I have to speak on. You used the language "confusion on units". There is no confusion, not even on your end. Thus why your bets are regularly within the 1-5 that sustains a long term profit bankroll. You just willingly bet like an amateur. Its precisely what is so harmful, and why I have little doubt if I audited your 2018 results year to date you will likely be losing. And hopefully no one is influenced to do the same unless they just dont really give a shit about long term profitability either.

Back