Dana White's reaction to Woodley vs. Till

But shitting on your champion doesn't make you any money. It LOSES you money.

Even if you have a shit champ, as a promoter, you need to be telling the world he's the baddest motherfucker out there. A promoter shouldn't be sharing their personal dislikes of their own fighter. It makes ZERO sense.

Floyd is a boring fighter, and somehow he is also the richest. Promotion is everything, and Dana fucking sucks at it
Post of the day! I never looked at it like that. Makes me hate Dana even more.

Haaa Fester”s mad! What a professional promoter he is . Mad the champ lost . Arrogant , smug bastard .

Lmao that’s hilarious. Baldopotomus looking extatic about Tyron’s victory.

Dana certainly does not know how to mask his emotions.

Pretty sure he aged 5 years watching Till get destroyed like that too.

Hahaha, this will be a classic.
Dana sure doesn't hide how he feels when he's in a bad mood lol.

latest

Love me some triggered red goof.

How Uncle Dana could be pissed off about that fight, or anything after what was the best event of the year... wtf.

He is thinking about Woodley’s physique and good looks. Made him mad.

That's 1 frame taken from thousands. Doesn't mean anything

maybe dana is a genius at promoting an underappreciated champion. He is trying to make tyron famous by constantly questioning his abilites despite knowing that he is a top class champion. He is an attention seeker. Perhaps he is hoping more fans tune in to watch Woodley fight in the future by making him more appealing to the fans because it seems very clear to him that fans would pay to watch Dana's personal favourite marketable fighters lose.

Last edited:
Dana is probably kicking himself for low balling Rory and letting him go.

Styles make fights and Rory has a very effective style vs Tyrone, even though Tyrone has improved I still think Rory takes it.

That's 1 frame taken from thousands. Doesn't mean anything

There's also the fact that he no-showed the presser without telling anybody why and that he didn't say one word to Woodley before leaving.

Sure, he could have have some kind of personal emergency, but it's not like we don't have nearly two decades of evidence about him being an extremely petty person.

Back