Dana White's reaction to Woodley vs. Till

Basically "dana exists"

wtf it looks like this picture was taken in a parallel universe where rogan and dana are the same person
<{outtahere}>

DmoEIZFUUAUTAL7.jpg:large

srICDr1.jpg

It looks like his mind is somewhere else.

At least he's finally looking up from the screen he's usually transfixed on.

Red Goof has to STFU for this fight.

Dana's time is nearing its end I assume.

If Conor gets smashed I bet he'll step down within 6 months.

Dana looks upset as he watched the next UK great white hope in Darren Till get destroyed by the WW GOAT Tyron Woodley.

Now he's gonna be best friends with Tyron again...

This is always my biggest criticism against Dana/UFC against all else: all of the fighters work for them, so why are they picking favorites? why shit on the fighters you don't personally like? Why was the promotion 100% behind Till and acting like Woodley is the opposing team?

Why would you merge when this OP has an actual picture that is now buried at the bottom the 2nd page?
SMH
Seriously I was like what the fuck. It’s worthy of its own Thread...
4ea.jpg

This is always my biggest criticism against Dana/UFC against all else: all of the fighters work for them, so why are they picking favorites? why shit on the fighters you don't personally like? Why was the promotion 100% behind Till and acting like Woodley is the opposing team?

You are correct but he has been, and I believe still is, part owner. He cares about marketability, promotion and fighters not pulling out last minute. I'm glad he's honest, I just hate that he's so damn short minded and petty.

Dana looking saltier than Luke eating old bay flavored chips

Back