Dana White's reaction to Woodley vs. Till

MMAart

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
dana_white-surgery.png

gAN6T_bM_400x400.jpg

Edit: LOL@ Mirgliotta... looking like he lost tons of money betting on Till. >>>

(Thanks to @Project 86 for the pix)
Tyron-Woodley-Dana-White-205.png

Last edited:
You could see him in the background of some.of the gnp in round 2 looking pissed

Big Dan was shady AF in that fight if we're being honest

Yup. Breaking them up that fast didn't allow Tyron to implement his game plan properly, luckily he can adjust on the fly though.

Yeah it should of been stopped just by the knock down and then subsequent punches/elbows. But as we've seen in the past it's not suprising there was some sort of Fix in place... We all know how much Dana wanted Woodley gone and the marketing hype machine for Till was non stop.

Good on Woodley to just plain forcing the newest Hype Train to tap and give a big F you to Dana.

My thoughts exactly,,, so perfect, F Dana, F Till...LOL

Fuck, my thoughts exactly! Dude was shady, wtf was up with breaking up Woodley when he was trying for the takedown from the clinch?

The UFC must paid him money to help Till win.

Dana was probably pissed listening to Woodley's post-fight interview. Come on man, there's an obvious number one contender in Colby and a built-in narrative to boot. Stoke that flame.

For the record, I'm taking Woodley all day in the matchup. As much as I appreciate Colby's self-promotion, I just don't see him having anything for the champ.

Cunner exposed next....If he shows up..

Dana was red as a tomato lulz

88F19636-4F07-41A4-BDAF-19EEFE2E23E2.png

It was crap on the quick breakups. Glad it didn't work out for them. I have a feeling they will try the same thing w conor/khabib. Lucky for us, khabibs takedowns from clinch won't take long and wont be stopped. Till is good but overhyped. No ground game at all.

I lmao'd so hard. It doesn't take a genius to figure out the UFC badly wanted Till to win. The ref was clearly instructed to keep a close eye on "inactivity"

Back