Dana whites Instagram is blowing up 16 K comment

Russians dont buy PPVs so it's irrelevant that they have a lot of bots spamming his IG

No its just shows how many fans he got, much more then Nate Diaz or Tony. He is a Draw, even People in US likes him becuase he is funny and honest With amazing Trash talk. Just imagien him and Conor trash talk. I am tired of american hating on europeens, just stop it please. Oh gosh i cant wait to see trump in white house, this will get worse.

Russians aren't europeans

The spam is by bots, do you know nothing about Russia?

Lets just set the record straight, there arent many beside Conor,Ronda and Brock that has so many fan and are willing to do this. Khabib isnt just a fighter, if you see a interview of him you want to watch it. He talks funny, and its cool to see him. Now lets take Eddie Alvarez, they guy has a boring accent and says alot of boring shit. Nobody cares about him in a interview. But he is a hell of a fighter.

Khabib will get the title shot, beat the champ and reign that division for a long time. He will be one of the most hated champ on here. I like that his fans are pushing hard to get him the title shot.
Lol, if I'm not mistaken both Khabib and his father said that after title fight he plans to defend belt a couple of times and then move up to WW. Because he cuts around 20 kilograms to make weight and weight cutting and fighting at LW would damage his health (words of his father Abdulmanap).

Khabib has fake bot followers and bots reposting the same shit for him. Pretty scummy.

You're the most inactive fighter in the UFC and you're begging for a title shot even though you'll probably never even defend it because you're always injured? I could think of plenty other top LW guys that deserve it more since they've actually beat guys worth a damn. Khabib's only noteworthy win is RDA, and I can't see him beating RDA again since it was a long time ago.

kid rocks a needle mover.

If he eventually gets a shot and wins, will he be allowed to observe his holidays and not fight still? Between that and his injury history, he'll be defending maybe once every two years

Dana needs to do the next 'Looking for a fight' in Dagestan.

Lol, if I'm not mistaken both Khabib and his father said that after title fight he plans to defend belt a couple of times and then move up to WW. Because he cuts around 20 kilograms to make weight and weight cutting and fighting at LW would damage his health (words of his father Abdulmanap).

It is a trend, every new champ claims to move to the upper weight class soon but it never really pans out. LW is full of great contenders, I think he'll be facing good Lw's for a long time. Let's see how it pans out, right now even his title shot isn't confirmed but I have a feeling it is finally his time.

Dana is being a fuckin hermit since UFC bought. It's weird. Also weird is how he's let Conor and subsequent fighters run all over him picking fights and shit. I'm worried for him so I posted that.

Khabib doesn't cut from 190 lol

Back