Social Dana White: Your body, your choice, no one has to get vaccine

Should all UFC fighters get vaccinated?

• Total voters
Unvaccinated people should have a little sign to show they are not vaccinated maybe a star or something
They should also be quarrantined in a camp, right? Maybe also work, so they can be useful for the cause. Unfortunatley some have to be humanly be put away, because of the severity of the disease.

The idiocy of people never stops to surprise. If only all these anti vaccine people would also loose insurance cover for anything covid related
The irony. At least spell ‘lose’ correctly if you’re going to insult someone’s intelligence.

It helps A LOT stopping the spread.

Saying it doesn't stop the spread is about as sincere and truthful as saying airbags don't help

It stopped the spread of earlier strains. Then the vaccine put selection pressure on the virus and we ended up with Delta which is vaccine resistant and spreads just as easily among the vaccinated. They will roll out a booster for this and then it will happen again. Enjoy your shot (intrinsically toxic spike proteins everytime which is why you feel so bad especially after the 2nd shot. Who knows what the 10th will feel like) every 4-6 months for the rest of your life. Covid-19 has supplanted the old flu and is here permanently

Lol this thread is amusing af. As for myself I ain't getting no vaccine I don't trust it and I don't feel I need it. I also never get the flu shot and haven't had the flu in over 20 years, plus if I die I die. Hopefully I won't but I could also die of 1 million of other viruses, illnesses and im not freaking out about them either neither is anybody else. Congratulations you just let the news make you live in fear good job... if people wants to get the shot more power to them what do I care about other peoples choices. But you got this pro vaccine losers throwing a temper tantrum because some people got other opinions.

Last edited:
That'd probably be my position if I was in his shoes.

I think antivaxxers are fucking goofs, but at the same time I wouldn't tell anyone they have to get it.

Though ultimately it may not be up to Dana.

The idiocy of people never stops to surprise. If only all these anti vaccine people would also loose insurance cover for anything covid related

Maybe fat people should lose their coverage too

And smokers

How about anyone who drinks any alcohol

Unprotected sex is a risk, maybe we cut their coverage too

Lol this thread is amusing af. As for myself I ain't getting no vaccine I don't trust it and I don't feel I need. I also never get the flu shot and haven't had the flu in over 20 years plus if I die I die. Hopefully I won't but I could also die of 1 million of other viruses illnesses and im not freaking out about them either neither is anybody else. Congratulations you just let the news make you live in fear good job... if people wants to get the shot more power to them what do I care about other peoples choices. But you got this pro vaccine losers throwing a temper tantrum because some people got other opinions.

Amen….

Maybe fat people should lose their coverage too

And smokers

How about anyone who drinks any alcohol

Unprotected sex is a risk, maybe we cut their coverage too

It’s amazing that these idiots can’t understand basic logic…

Back