Social Dana White: Your body, your choice, no one has to get vaccine

Should all UFC fighters get vaccinated?

• Total voters
@El Panteron

Ill never understand people who cant use their brain and think, do you know what is inside these shots and what they do to your body? what do you know about this "virus"? How do you know that what they are saying about it is true? do you EVER use your mind and actually think before you write?

Yeah I do there have been studies man and I come from a family of doctors.

I wonder why over 4 million dying would cause them to rush to get a vaccine. It's not like we have similar vaccines and viruses they have been studying for many years that they just had to tweak things to make it virus specific.
It’s understandable why they rushed it but these idiots thinking that because you didn’t get vaccinated that you are the problem is wrong.

That's 100% correct, the vaccine doesn't even protect you from being infected or infecting others, it's supposedly to limit the symptoms of the virus on yourself, sounds like a personal choice to me, I don't see them forcing any other type of medicine on people.
yup they arent forcing fatties to lose weight. the govt and big pharma doesnt care about your health. something devious is going on with forced vaccinations

@El Panteron

Guess what, those "doctors" are just following orders from above and dont know anything about it, there are stuff in that jab that the doctors dont even know about but people who actually can think out of the box have researched and found out about. THOUSANDS of people have been murdered by this jab, you actually think they give a fuck about your health? lol this is about something much bigger, its called control.

No one batted at an eye at the fucking polio vaccine and now it’s completely eradicated. Attitude like yours is why your country is having hundreds of thousands of positive cases every day.
No one batted an eye at the ‘Tuskegee Syphilis Study’. Attitudes like yours are why humans have been fucked over and over for thousands of years.

@El Panteron

Guess what, those "doctors" are just following orders from above and dont know anything about it, there are stuff in that jab that the doctors dont even know about but people who actually can think out of the box have researched and found out about. THOUSANDS of people have been murdered by this jab, you actually think they give a fuck about your health? lol this is about something much bigger, its called control.
med school loser here. we have one course on immunology and even then we dont learn what they put into vaccines. its all just memorization

This could very well have been a ploy for Chandler and Gaethje to avoid Islam without giving the appearance that they ducked him

Timeline:

- Islam says he'd he happy to fight Gaethje
- Islam calls out Chander
- Chandler and Gaethje sign to fight each other, conveniently at a location where Chandler needs to be vaccinated
- Islam signs RDA bout since Chander and Gaethje are "no longer available"
- Chandler says he won't get vaccinated, bout is cancelled

<mma4>
Chandler is an arrogant self centered dude. It's possible the UFC already told him about moving the event. I Believe he mentions it but makes it a out himself and not wanting to take the vaccine. He could have shut the fuck up and let the ufc handle it but he gotta impress his maga/parler followers because he's one of them.

If he don't want to take it, don't take it. Just shut the fuck up and let the UFC handle it.

Chandler is an arrogant self centered dude. It's possible the UFC already told him about moving the event. I Believe he mentions it but makes it a out himself and not wanting to take the vaccine. He could have shut the fuck up and let the ufc handle it but he gotta impress his maga/parler followers because he's one of them.

If he don't want to take it, don't take it. Just shut the fuck up and let the UFC handle it.
Correct me if I’m wrong. Are you assuming unvaccinated people are MAGA people?

image001.png

You must of never gone to school then if you don't know that that's what the government has been doing since forever.

But here you crying about something that has already happened, acting like it's something new<Dany07>
Only applies to poor public school people. It’s why public schools have crap test scores. Catholic school FTW.

Eh it's not exactly a bold stance, they're "Independent contractors " he can't force them to get vaccinated anymore than he can force them to take a short notice replacement fight. Or any fight. That's why we have a freaking interim heavyweight championship fight coming up.

I was referring to him not knuckling under for a payday, and standing up for his beliefs in a fucked up world full of VAX pressure and alienation..

I dont know enough about this situation.

But there is no such thing as freedom. Ever heard about gravity? Or dying? Or ego? Wars? Hunger? Addictions? Insticts? gene pool?

Somebody told you about "freedom" because thats one way to use you.

"You are the universe experiencing itself"

Vaccine - A preparation of killed microorganisms, living attenuated organisms, or living fully virulent organisms that is administered to produce or artificially increase immunity to a particular disease.

Your COVID jab is NOT a vaccine.

There is no vaccine that is in development or contemplated that is a vaccine against the SARS-CoV-2 virus.

Dana White is an absolute piece of shit but he's sending exactly the right message in this case. You can't force people to take your experimental gene therapy.

Dana Bless. Fuck this vaccine tyranny.
The idiocy of people never stops to surprise. If only all these anti vaccine people would also loose insurance cover for anything covid related

Well they do force you to have other vaccines in order to enroll in school so yeah they do kind of force it on you in a way. It's still a "choice" but not one many say no to.

Most of those vaccines have been tested for 30+ years, don't use new rna tech, protect from far more deadly diseases than Covid-19, and they are still controversial to some extent.

Take for example bacterial meningitis vaccine required by colleges. This has been tested for a long time and has none of the side effects or intrinsic toxicity (spike protein exposure) that the Covid-19 vaccines are alleged to have. This meningitis vaccine is still very controversial.

And you can't even compare Covid-19 to bacterial meningitis. In a perfectly healthy 18 year old kid, meningitis has a greater than 10% mortality rate and is highly contagious. This is a truly horrific disease and you are likely fucked if you get it, even if you don't die. Covid-19 on the other hand has .00001% mortality in this same group. Vaccine not necessary.

Any real pandemic; bubonic plague, smallpox, even Spanish flu, will have a disease so clearly horrific that you won't have to sell ANYONE on a cure or vaccine. You won't have to enforce lockdowns because the situation will be self regulating. If it is truly deadly people will decide independently not to leave their shelters unless they absolutely have to. The vaccine would sell itself.

With Covid we just don't see any of that. It really isn't that bad unless you are very old or obese for the most part. So a huge campaign is necessary in order to push people who don't personally need to risk a new rna treatment (where the manufacturers assume no liability) to take the jab. I'm not risking my heart even if I have a 1/100,000 chance of getting myocarditis in order to maybe prevent transmitting covid to someone I don't know who couldn't lay off the mcdonalds and put on 350 lbs.

Also, you are tripping if you trust the pharmaceutical industry. The liability protections here tell you everything you need to know.

If you know anyone who ODd on opiods the last 20 years, look into Purdue and the Sackler family. Behavior typical of the industry. If Moderna could have released Covid themselves they would have (obviously not saying they did)

Back