Social Dana White: Your body, your choice, no one has to get vaccine

Should all UFC fighters get vaccinated?

• Total voters
Americans are so fucking crazy, it’s a jab, no one is asking you to storm the beaches of Normandy.
no one gives a fuck about the beaches in Normandy, everyone gives a fuck about their own health. It’s not just a “jab”

That's 100% correct, the vaccine doesn't even protect you from being infected or infecting others, it's supposedly to limit the symptoms of the virus on yourself, sounds like a personal choice to me, I don't see them forcing any other type of medicine on people.

Actually quite a few events fighters would need Yellow Fever vaccinations to travel to.

Never thought I'd say this, but I actually agree with Dana.
Yeaaaa but it’s Dana. So do you really think there isn’t some angle he’s working on this? Do you really think it’s based on logic reason and his analysis of the studies and data?
History says fat chance lol

Slow your roll, I'd be shook if I saw someone die no matter the statistics. You'd have to be a cold hearted emotionless animal to not be shook if you witnessed someone dying.
Or naive to believe Someone on the internet with that claim.

Of course they should. Everyone should.
No one should be forced to take it, but yeah people who have already taken it should have less restrictions.

"Our company our choice, everybody has to get a vaccine."

I dont know which one would make people freak out more, the farmer or the ladder.

While I believe that everyone should get vaccinated if they are able, I generally don’t support employers forcing vaccinations on their employees.

This could very well have been a ploy for Chandler and Gaethje to avoid Islam without giving the appearance that they ducked him

Timeline:

- Islam says he'd he happy to fight Gaethje
- Islam calls out Chander
- Chandler and Gaethje sign to fight each other, conveniently at a location where Chandler needs to be vaccinated
- Islam signs RDA bout since Chander and Gaethje are "no longer available"
- Chandler says he won't get vaccinated, bout is cancelled

<mma4>

<Lmaoo>

I have a more important question.
Is Dana forcing the UFC staff to be vaccinated to work in Madison Square garden?
Is Dana vaccinated?
If Dana wants to put up shows his staff needs to be vaccinated to make these events happen.

Dana is maybe right about the fighters fir own choice. But I bet the UFC is forcing their employees to be vaccinated.

no one gives a fuck about the beaches in Normandy, everyone gives a fuck about their own health. It’s not just a “jab”
No one batted at an eye at the fucking polio vaccine and now it’s completely eradicated. Attitude like yours is why your country is having hundreds of thousands of positive cases every day.

That's 100% correct, the vaccine doesn't even protect you from being infected or infecting others, it's supposedly to limit the symptoms of the virus on yourself, sounds like a personal choice to me, I don't see them forcing any other type of medicine on people.
Seriously! Go to the other chandler vs gathje fight off thread, all these pseudo intellects calling me retards over and over again cuz I believe it’s your choice to be vaccinated.

Back