Social Dana White: Your body, your choice, no one has to get vaccine

Should all UFC fighters get vaccinated?

• Total voters
image001.png

You must of never gone to school then if you don't know that that's what the government has been doing since forever.

But here you crying about something that has already happened, acting like it's something new<Dany07>

all of those took years to develop with years of time for trials.

i'm not for or against just stating id be leary on something that is just rushed out.

Well they do force you to have other vaccines in order to enroll in school so yeah they do kind of force it on you in a way. It's still a "choice" but not one many say no to.
I won't get into if you should or should not get it but people are acting like this is something new being used for control. As you said early vaccines are required for schools and many employments. I worked in the country with a high population that don't believe in vaccination and they had a huge measles outbreak. You use to be able to get a letter from your doctor for children to go to school without vaccines but at least in NY they don't allow that anymore.

It makes sense for private companies to now require it considering we don't have this shit under control at all like we do with other viruses that we have known about for a while. Just too many uneducated people who do no research to base their opinion on. It's frustrating to be a healthcare provider right now.

all of those took years to develop with years of time for trials.

i'm not for or against just stating id be leary on something that is just rushed out.
I wonder why over 4 million dying would cause them to rush to get a vaccine. It's not like we have similar vaccines and viruses they have been studying for many years that they just had to tweak things to make it virus specific.

@empsim

You havent thought this through have you? how about YOU take your damn vaccine and be "safe" and mind your own business you communist? Also you believe everything they tell you on the news? you dont think they can use tactics like this to force you into accepting ANYTHING? You arent so bright thats for sure.

I wonder why over 4 million dying would cause them to rush to get a vaccine. It's not like we have similar vaccines and viruses they have been studying for many years that they just had to tweak things to make it virus specific.

my wifes brother passed away 45 mins after his first shot that has me a little shook.

Dana White: No COVID-19 vaccine requirement for UFC fighters (usatoday.com)

"If you want to get vaccinated, that’s up to you. That’s your choice. You’re never going to hear me say I’m going to force people to get vaccinated. Never gonna happen.”

Should UFC fighters have to vaccinated?

It is interesting the offspring kicked their drummer for not getting it despite having medical reasons to not get it. It seemed they were concerned about venue requirements.

I wonder if this stance means certain fighters won't be able to fight at some locations as states introduce laws around. In Australia they are talking about a no jab no attending sporting events but our vaccination rates are way too low to implement it yet. There is also talk non-vaccinated won't be allowed to fly.

I’m respecting Dana more everyday..
Eh it's not exactly a bold stance, they're "Independent contractors " he can't force them to get vaccinated anymore than he can force them to take a short notice replacement fight. Or any fight. That's why we have a freaking interim heavyweight championship fight coming up.

This does raise a bigger point like NBA and NFL teams that visit NYC to play there, how will that work out?
They get paid real money so just like with PEDs blind eyes will be turned.

if one guy dies after taking Asprien does that mean its bad and we shouldnt use it anymore? use your brain for once

Slow your roll, I'd be shook if I saw someone die no matter the statistics. You'd have to be a cold hearted emotionless animal to not be shook if you witnessed someone dying.

Back