Dana White yet to decide whether Paul Daley will get another UFC shot

I hope so. Daley was stupid, he made something wrong... but he paid his due now. He certainly won't make the same error again.

Bring him back, he's a good fighter. We want good fights

I like Daley, he's fun to watch when he's fighting someone who can't wrestle or grapple. But I don't think he should be in the UFC just because of how one dimensional he is.

Dude couldn't get by Yakovlev in the regionals.

Let him bang bro

Thiago Alves please

Meh, i prefer Daley in kickboxing. Smaller chance that he will get wrestlefucked.

This is amazing news, he's actually giving it thought!

Yes! Daley would be a great addition to ww. Him vs Lawler would be awesome

I like Daley, he's fun to watch when he's fighting someone who can't wrestle or grapple. But I don't think he should be in the UFC just because of how one dimensional he is.

Dude couldn't get by Yakovlev in the regionals.

I think daleys tdd has improved a lot since he fought kos.

Dana made his point by cutting him before.

170 always needs sluggers.

Make a Diaz rematch. I dunno. Or better yet, Kos.

Forgive and forget? Why not?

Would love to see Semtex back in the octagon.

I'm all for exciting fighters, but I kind of draw the line at hitting someone after the bell.

The fact that there is thousands of UFC fights and he's the only one to ever do it shows you it's not that hard to control yourself.

But hey I said the same thing about Yvel and him hitting the ref and they brought him back so who knows.

But hey I said the same thing about Yvel and him hitting the ref and they brought him back so who knows.
In all fairness, that didn't happen live on a UFC PPV broadcast, and that ref was apparently not only the owner of the promotion but also Atte Backman's manager so major conflict of interest at play there.

If Kos actually forgives Daley, I say bring him back.

However, I don't think Kos ever accepted the apology. Anyone know?

funny, a guy (yakovlev) who just beat daley is fighting tomorrow, and yet people are calling the card watered down.

also funny, a guy (magomedov) who beat that guy is also fighting tomorrow.

but oh boy does the card suck.

bring him backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

i'm watching the scrum now and i'm watching the part about Daley. Doesn't sound like he's coming back listening to Dana.

Back