Dana White will cancel Chael Sonnen fight if Vitor Belfort fails to get licensed

There's always a black cloud surrounding Vitor's fights or anything having to do with him!

The most fucked up thing is that there's nothing preventing Wanderlei to still apply for a license

I find it strange that Vitor said he couldn't make the Weidman fight due to have to get of the testosterone so how does he think he will be ok for a different fight on the same card ?

The most fucked up thing is that there's nothing preventing Wanderlei to still apply for a license

If there was any chance of Wand applying for a license and being able to fight then it would happen. There isn't and I am sure there is good reason for it.

I find it strange that Vitor said he couldn't make the Weidman fight due to have to get of the testosterone so how does he think he will be ok for a different fight on the same card ?

Weidman was originally last week, got pushed to July.

Different card........

I bet he still pays Cheal.

Yea, I don't think Chael's overly concerned with his paycheck right now. He'll be taken care of, and he knows it. From a promotion standpoint, he's the best fighter on the roster, and everyone in the UFC knows it.

Yea, I don't think Chael's overly concerned with his paycheck right now. He'll be taken care of, and he knows it. From a promotion standpoint, he's the best fighter on the roster, and everyone in the UFC knows it.

Sadly, This.

Back