Dana White: Usman got ""hacked""

Usman the type of guy to have his password set to: password

Nobody fucking cares about him or any WW since GSP..

100% hacked. Its clear it was some cornball racist

Says THIS guy...
575047.jpg

<45>

Screenshot-2020-01-19-at-02.26.35.jpg

replace the blurs with the n word

LOL, for once I do believe the "I got hacked" excuse...
OR Usman has been smoking some strong stuff all night.

But sadly this would have made Usman more interesting

Screenshot-2020-01-19-at-02.26.35.jpg

replace the blurs with the n word
lol Wow maybe he was hacked. Sheesh, someone tried TOO hard, or they just wanted to make it blatantly obvious it wasn't Kamaru. Can't think of anyone other than a drunk Mike Perry tweeting this.

Last edited:
That was 100% Ali, what are the chances of said fighter being randomly hacked by a guy into MMA, who then posts negative comments about a possible future opponent haha

If conor said those things about another person i'd believe he wrote it

lol but yeah usman wouldn't say those things.

Was either Ali or Mike Perry accidentally grabbed usman's phone. Or it was a hacker. We will never know!

If you hack someone, wouldn't you publish some private messages instead of letting them know you hacked them instantly?

Doesn't Ali control all his fighters social media accounts?

If only Usman actually said that, would make his personality much more interesting.

“I’m pretty skeptical of that," McGregor said. "I’m skeptical of that, because one came through early, and it had all the hallmarks of that little (expletive) weasel Ali. They give him control of the accounts. He had Frankie (Edgar’s) account, he had Henry (Cejudo’s) account. This has been going on a while. He gets it and write something through their thing.

“I’ve been in discussions with some of these athletes, as well, to try to come on board and help them out with that. Then the way it was written, I knew exactly where it came from, and now all of a sudden a little bit heavier ones then it became a hack job. Whatever. I don’t know what the (expletive) is going on tonight. It’s been a weird night. The two guys doing the mad stuff. I don’t know.”

Back