Dana White used to be cool back in the day

He's the face of the UFC .
Always will be .
He said in a interview which you all have seen before ." Everyday I wake up and get a call something bad happened or fd up "
That's the stress you take when have a company as big as the UFC.
Still a kool guy in my book .
O yea ...and UberDana.

He's the face of the UFC .
Always will be .
He said in a interview which you all have seen before ." Everyday I wake up and get a call something bad happened or fd up "
That's the stress you take when have a company as big as the UFC.
Still a kool guy in my book .
O yea ...and UberDana.

I was about to say something to this extent. He is the face of the company and does a lot of the daily operational work. He owns a smaller share than the Fertittas but carries an equal burden if not a larger one. Not to mention, the fact that he is traveling constantly (especially when you have events weekly like they have been at times). All that stress builds up and makes you anxious. I give him a pass. He is trying to do the best he can to keep the promotion successful.

i remember back when Dana was cool headed back in the day but now he seems impatient and easily pissed. what happen to dana over the years

The good ole days, Dana and I are about the same age, he's just tired of the self righteous "fighters" these days, did the the man he is referring to in the video ever once have an excuse, EVER?

FUCK NO!

Is there proof regarding TRT?

Dealing with bullshit that costs you money over many years will turn you into that.

The bigger the UFC gets, I would say the more he feels a need to assert his control over his brand and not let fighters be the star necessarily. So maybe he takes that spotlight, as the constant face/ mouth trashtalking big guy looking fighter almost, instead of here today gone tomorrow Coutures and Ortiz's. Could this be a business strategy for a fight promoter?

Just like they are with fighters, most people take too extreme of a position on Dana. Some people pretend he's God's gift to combat sports, and don't ever want to call him out on his BS. Other pretend that he's done nothing but keep the sport from growing.

My take: He's a decent guy who really loves the sport, and probably never thought that he or the UFC would be where they are now. He seems like a passionate man, who's great to have as a friend, but sucks to have as an enemy. Unfortunately, he often oversteps the boundaries of being passionate, and he acts like a child throwing a tantrum when fighters, judges, or reports piss him off.

Ultimately though, I think he's something of a perfectionist and takes his task of delivering fans an exciting product very seriously. Naturally, it drives him crazy when others don't seem to take it as seriously. With the exception of not wanting to do TUF at first, I think he's an astute businessman, and he's helped the sport grow immensely. At the end of the day, if he's growing the sport and treating his employees well, he's cool with me.

Back