Dana White used to be cool back in the day

that was before he was filthy rich and still had to be nice in order to promote the sport, now hes in the IDONTGIVEAFUCK mode and no one can stop him.

Why do people give Dana such shit? The guy just speaks his mind unlike most business leaders. I find it refreshing and when I watch vlogs/how Dana interacts with fans, he seems very nice. People just demonize the guy because he says the f word and calls people out on their bullshit.

Do you guys want a Bob Arum type figure running around the UFC or something?

I dont know maybe its the stress of running a mega successful worldwide corporation and having to deal with having 450 somewhat dysfunctional lunatics as employees
Maybe

That money. Plus elevated testosterone levels. Also smashing ring girls.

A usual day on the Sherdog Boards...

danawhite_display_image.jpg

This is before the big boy voice. I'm guessing it's power and fame that changed him?

i remember back when Dana was cool headed back in the day but now he seems impatient and easily pissed. what happen to dana over the years

He was a bit of an ass-kisser back then because he didn't have a huge success of a company. He needed to do anything he could to make the UFC a success.

Nothing happened to him. I'm sure he is much more "real" now, than he was back then.

Why do people give Dana such shit? The guy just speaks his mind unlike most business leaders. I find it refreshing and when I watch vlogs/how Dana interacts with fans, he seems very nice. People just demonize the guy because he says the f word and calls people out on their bullshit.

Do you guys want a Bob Arum type figure running around the UFC or something?

I don't understand it neither... MMA fans seem to bitch about everything. Dana gives back to the fans more than any other sports leader and it's still not enough for some people.

I remember seeing a video blog where these people were sold fake tickets, they contacted Dana and he fixed it for them and got them into the event. If that was the president of any other sports league they probably wouldn't even give a shit, and might even be pissed you went to a scalper for tickets... That didn't even seem to bother Dana White, his main priority was making sure the people had a great time and saw the event.

Probably lack of sleep. I hear he works all the time, and I can't recall him missing an event. Exhaustion can turn the nicest guy into a prick.

Probably lack of sleep. I hear he works all the time, and I can't recall him missing an event. Exhaustion can turn the nicest guy into a prick.

I think he missed one because of his health.

Back