Dana White used to be cool back in the day

mikezismike

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
i remember back when Dana was cool headed back in the day but now he seems impatient and easily pissed. what happen to dana over the years

Remember when Dana White was one of the commentators for the liddell/rampage fight? Yup that was the same Dana White scolding Velasquez for not using the right gameplan against JDS.

God, he really was a different person (at least on camera).

Dana was never cool. Even when he was forced out of Boston by Whitey Bulger, he still wasn't cool

Dana acted differently before he was king?

Don't you know its good to be the king?

For a good laugh go back and watch his on camera interviews right when Zuffa took over. He was scared shitless to be on camera back then.

It never ceases to amaze me how much emotional energy people spend on discussing Dana White.

good ole' pre-TUF dana.

It's impossible to judge a man past and present based off of a 45 second clip. If anything, I see more sleep deprivation now vs. then. Other than that, you can still see the cockiness, just with a younger voice.

I mean the clip was of him taunting Pride that his UFC boy is going to win their tournament. That's the Dana White I've always acted like I knew.

Listen to the clip of him commenting the Chuck/Jackson fight and tell me that's a different person. That would have been only days/weeks/months following the clip you used as an example. Him repeating over and over how "Chuck getting his ass handed to him was not part of the gameplan" "Chuck's not executing the gameplan" "Chuck getting punched in the face is not the gameplan"

I'm watching tuf and Remember when Dana was skinny

his voice is so much higher

steroids + midlife crisis + too much money

Whatever, Dana is the shit. I love that dude. He cares about the sport, fighters, and fans. He is a good dude in my book.......

Back