Rumored Dana White trying to sign Canelo Alvarez to Zuffa Boxing

I’m. pretty sure you have that wrong. Before the Lopez fight Loma was 1. I’m almost positive.
100% he was not. Lomachenko was ESPNs P4P Nr.1. But thats his network, so they are biased anyway. Canelo was the P4P Nr.1 of the ring magazine (most prestigious), Boxrec, Transnational Boxing Rankings Board and the Boxing Writers Association of America. ESPN still doesnt have Canelo Nr.1 tho, cause since they are biased, they put the next fighter of their network at Nr.1 / Bud Crawford.

Would be a hugeeeeeeeeee signing.

pretty sure, Loma was #1, Crawford #2 and canelo #3.....
On Espns list. Canelo was Number 1 of the ring magazine, transnational boxing ranking board, boxing writer association of america and boxrec. I would only count the ring magazine tho. To me whoever appears Nr.1 on their P4P list is the best boxer on the planet.

do you think Canelo will go to Dana after making millions with Oscar? He probably left him because something didn't clicked regarding opponents.

Would be cool if Dana could pull off a boxing card(s). Throw guys like Conor, Izzy, Clay Collard, Kattar, Nick, Duffy, Holm, Jacoby, Masvidal, Nate...

That moment when a single boxer gets paid, probably double or triple what every fighter on an entire PPV (including prelims) combined earns lmao.

This was Danas BIG idea for Khabib that he had. Maybe, just wondering

They might have to pry open the old wallet in order to pay Clenelo.

Bro you have no clue what you talking about, I watch womens boxing, its a joke. get serious man, WMMA actually has better tougher opponents. In Women boxing you can get some chola gang banger who barely has fights fighting a champion

This.
Women like Cyborg, Amanda, JJ and Valentina (Also Holly but she’s practically retired from mma, let alone boxing, IMO) cans and has boxed professionally before. And I’m sure many more has boxed before, but as I’m not that much into wmma, except for some of them; I might be forgetting about lots of them.

This.
Women like Cyborg, Amanda, JJ and Valentina (Also Holly but she’s practically retired from mma, let alone boxing, IMO) cans and has boxed professionally before. And I’m sure many more has boxed before, but as I’m not that much into wmma, except for some of them; I might be forgetting about lots of them.
yeah this why Dana White should attack the niche of female boxing, because its his best bet into the boxing world, None of these boxing promoters give a shit, and look how Dana made female fighters huge massive draws and stars, he can do the same for women boxing and use some of his own fighters to box, female boxing is so shallow those girls like JJ, Valentina, Rose can become champions for real

On Espns list. Canelo was Number 1 of the ring magazine, transnational boxing ranking board, boxing writer association of america and boxrec. I would only count the ring magazine tho. To me whoever appears Nr.1 on their P4P list is the best boxer on the planet.
The magazine owned by de la Hoya? Lol, what a “legitimate” source. That shit fell off over a decade ago.
And most people in the game, and not writers and websites have Crawford ahead of canelo. Has nothing to do with bias.

pretty sure, Loma was #1, Crawford #2 and canelo #3.....
Yeah he’s incorrect
CLENelo is a diva and will break the bank if dana tries to sign him. No one is going to watch or pay for CLENelo to beat up bums and pushovers like he was on Dazn.
Clenelo wanted his 35 to fight a pushover and dazn said no.

He no longer has oscar to make sure crooked byrd's are his judges or getting a slap on the wrist for PED abuse.
lol DAZN will be out of the game in 6 months, just like GB who have no one worth a damn. No one cares about “fishnets” anymore.

If he is smart he will focus heavy one womens boxing, because the other promoters dont. He can also allow his female fighters to box, because female boxing is weak and rose and jj and valentina can be champions in boxing and become bigger stars internationally and it helps zuffa boxing too. He has to find his in and he did it by signing claressa sheilds and will focus on female boxing and ESPN will promote it

Rose,Joanna and Valentina would get absolutely mauled in female boxing

Canelo vs Street Jesus, gonna generate millions PPV?

How would that work? Would he fight top boxers from all over or just Zuffa boxers? Or would others join Zuffa to fight Canelo?

these assholes should be focused on making the UFC a product that is actually worth money. maybe people will start buying ppvs again. crazy fucking idea i know.

Do the fertita bilionnaires still shower dana with money for this boxing endeavor ? If so he could pull it off (the ufc fighters will lose their shit if they learn how much canelo got paid though)
They sold Zuffa not just the UFC.

Back