Rumored Dana White trying to sign Canelo Alvarez to Zuffa Boxing

lol @ op's "insider info" presentation on something that was an espn headline 24-48 hours ago.

which he get and the fight makes million more in profit.
Not right now.. That's why he left Golden Boy.. He wanted all these guarantees that in a Covid world are not happenng..

Lol Canelo will laugh at cheap ass Dana White's contract offer

Dana White would be a joke in the boxing world

He must’ve wowed Canelo with promises of $200,000 prize money.
Does Dana have judges corrupt enough to keep Canelo’s record intact? He’s gonna need them if GGG ever comes to town again
I’m thinking way more than 200,000. More like 200 mil

Sorry Dana. Ufc hotdog brander and reebok coupons aint gonna cut it

Not right now.. That's why he left Golden Boy.. He wanted all these guarantees that in a Covid world are not happenng..

sure the profits would be less for sure but a boxiong ppv or espn new espn plus buys at 100 buys adds up with your talking canelo.

Just heard from my friend out in Vegas who is a bookie that Canelo is no longer with Oscar De La Hoya and Dana white said he has a huge boxing signing soon, that would be huge for Dana white if he could pull that off.

he also said Dana White has signed Clareesa shields and she will headline the first zuffa boxing card.

Canelo is currently the biggest star in boxing, and righ tnow he is taking offers from all promoters, I hope Dana white can pull it off.
Canelo doesn’t need sign with anybody, if he does sign with Dana it will be for big money and many ufc fighters will be greatly offended

would like to see this zuffa boxing actually happen , just to see how dana white will justify paying boxers 20 times what he pays the ufc guys

Just heard from my friend out in Vegas who is a bookie that Canelo is no longer with Oscar De La Hoya and Dana white said he has a huge boxing signing soon, that would be huge for Dana white if he could pull that off.

he also said Dana White has signed Clareesa shields and she will headline the first zuffa boxing card.

Canelo is currently the biggest star in boxing, and righ tnow he is taking offers from all promoters, I hope Dana white can pull it off.
CLENelo is a diva and will break the bank if dana tries to sign him. No one is going to watch or pay for CLENelo to beat up bums and pushovers like he was on Dazn.
Clenelo wanted his 35 to fight a pushover and dazn said no.

He no longer has oscar to make sure crooked byrd's are his judges or getting a slap on the wrist for PED abuse.

I don’t think Canelo will like being paid 15k/15k.

Proof Source? Shit thread, everybody knows canelo is a free agent, its public news, not some secret ur imaginary friend knows. There’s a thread about it in the boxing section.

Not a single one of those bums has any chance of being a champion in boxing. Zero.

Hysterical that you think women’s boxing is weak when it has 100x the talent of WMMA. Shields would brutally murder any soccer mom the ufc has with zero effort.
Bro you have no clue what you talking about, I watch womens boxing, its a joke. get serious man, WMMA actually has better tougher opponents. In Women boxing you can get some chola gang banger who barely has fights fighting a champion

If he is smart he will focus heavy one womens boxing, because the other promoters dont. He can also allow his female fighters to box, because female boxing is weak and rose and jj and valentina can be champions in boxing and become bigger stars internationally and it helps zuffa boxing too. He has to find his in and he did it by signing claressa sheilds and will focus on female boxing and ESPN will promote it
What a gross thought

Back