Rumored Dana White trying to sign Canelo Alvarez to Zuffa Boxing

if that was 10 million/10 million would even be super low for canelo...haha now that Loma has been beaten, canelo is like top 2 or 3 P4P best.
Canelo has been the P4P 1 for over a year now. Lomachenko was Nr.2.

Do the fertita bilionnaires still shower dana with money for this boxing endeavor ? If so he could pull it off (the ufc fighters will lose their shit if they learn how much canelo got paid though)

There are no name midgets I legit never heard of and they make at least 1 million per fight.

I have no idehow much mighty mouse made, but I bet he would be so mad lolol.

seeing as how stingy he is with ufc fighter pay i don't see him handing out canelo money

I doubt canelo wants 50k a fight and reebok coupons

You realise he earns more fighting than conor?

Dana couldn't afford him

Did he won the battle against de la Hoya?

If he is smart he will focus heavy one womens boxing, because the other promoters dont. He can also allow his female fighters to box, because female boxing is weak and rose and jj and valentina can be champions in boxing and become bigger stars internationally and it helps zuffa boxing too. He has to find his in and he did it by signing claressa sheilds and will focus on female boxing and ESPN will promote it
Not a single one of those bums has any chance of being a champion in boxing. Zero.

Hysterical that you think women’s boxing is weak when it has 100x the talent of WMMA. Shields would brutally murder any soccer mom the ufc has with zero effort.

Well well what do we have here...

Looks like me prediction about Zuffa Boxing will come true. Was originally thinking Mayweather(which is still possible) but Canelo works great too.

The goof is gonna have some crossover fights for sure..
Zuffa boxing ain’t gonna do shit lol, he can’t even pay his MMA fighters.
“Me prediction” lol lucky charm mf

Yeah Canelos gonna sign with a promotion that’s put on less matches than DAZN. Clowns...

Well.. That's what Canelo wants. His next fight is against a tough guy.
I’m just not sure the elite fights would happen with zuffa boxing ....Canelo will fight anyone ,, I’m not denying that

Overeem with 50 Oz gloves vs Wilder in a boxing match 2ould be epic

My takeaway is the 15-20% revenue they're giving to their actual UFC fighters, and some of that 85% is soon in Canelo's or whoever else's boxing star's pocket. Funny how that works.

lmfao, I doubt he can afford him. But imagine this...Canor has no reason now not to call out a guy who is the same age and size as he is. But we know he won't do it because hes a chicken hearted coward

LOL.

Like the pink goof is going to back up the Brinks truck for Canelo. Come on man, you can't pay one boxer the equivalent of the entire UFC roster's payroll and survive.

it almost like boxing is bigger than mma. it almost like camelo fights make huge money

Back