Rumored Dana White trying to sign Canelo Alvarez to Zuffa Boxing

He must’ve wowed Canelo with promises of $200,000 prize money.
Does Dana have judges corrupt enough to keep Canelo’s record intact? He’s gonna need them if GGG ever comes to town again

if canelo actually gets signed every ufc fighter needs to unionize, his contract alone would be worth every single fighters combined.

What does Dana bring to the table for boxing?
he is going to make of boxing what he made of mma. put all the fighter under one promotion and make them compete. but they are going to make less money that way. i'm sure clareesa already made more money than any ufc fighter from boxing and will still make more with zuffa.
mma fighters being more famous than boxers and attracting bigger audiences but getting significantly less pay. the promoter keeps the money and that's also was dana want's to make with boxing.

What does Dana bring to the table for boxing?

Infastructure and a well strengthened promotional muscle with strong active relationships.

Aka Dana can promote the shit out of a boxing fight and get it on ESPN or Fight pass to make a shit ton of money.

Just heard from my friend out in Vegas who is a bookie that Canelo is no longer with Oscar De La Hoya and Dana white said he has a huge boxing signing soon, that would be huge for Dana white if he could pull that off.

he also said Dana White has signed Clareesa shields and she will headline the first zuffa boxing card.

Canelo is currently the biggest star in boxing, and righ tnow he is taking offers from all promoters, I hope Dana white can pull it off.

why the hell would dana want to get into female boxing? nobody has ever gave 2 shits about that...and canelo is used to making far more than dana has ever paid someone. so why would he ever sign with him?

Canelo fighting for 10/10 and some Venum gear in the Spring.

if that was 10 million/10 million would even be super low for canelo...haha now that Loma has been beaten, canelo is like top 2 or 3 P4P best.

If he is smart he will focus heavy one womens boxing, because the other promoters dont. He can also allow his female fighters to box, because female boxing is weak and rose and jj and valentina can be champions in boxing and become bigger stars internationally and it helps zuffa boxing too. He has to find his in and he did it by signing claressa sheilds and will focus on female boxing and ESPN will promote it

ya, lets focus on a super weak sport..haha wrong...female boxing has always been a super fringe sport...nobody cares about female boxing...and to be honest, nobody cares about WMMA either. nobody even knows nunes, valentina or rose....only hardcore mma people know them...and most of us could care less about wmma and most don't even want it in the ufc.

Who do fuck is claressa Shiel and why is she remotely relevant?

Why the fuck would anyone want to watch Masvidal vs Canelo??

I can see him doing this and overpaying Alvarez just to spite Oscar lmao

Alvarez McGregor incoming.

McGregor doesn't have a huge weight advantage and isn't a decade younger than Canelo so it won't happen I'm afraid.

Canelo is the biggest draw in boxing so you would think McGregor would want it, but I guess he knows he would get battered.

Do the fertita bilionnaires still shower dana with money for this boxing endeavor ? If so he could pull it off (the ufc fighters will lose their shit if they learn how much canelo got paid though)

Back