Rumored Dana White trying to sign Canelo Alvarez to Zuffa Boxing

TidWell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Just heard from my friend out in Vegas who is a bookie that Canelo is no longer with Oscar De La Hoya and Dana white said he has a huge boxing signing soon, that would be huge for Dana white if he could pull that off.

he also said Dana White has signed Clareesa shields and she will headline the first zuffa boxing card.

Canelo is currently the biggest star in boxing, and righ tnow he is taking offers from all promoters, I hope Dana white can pull it off.

Just heard from my friend out in Vegas who is a bookie that Canelo is no longer with Oscar De La Hoya and Dana white said he has a huge boxing signing soon, that would be huge for Dana white if he could pull that off.

he also said Dana White has signed Clareesa shields and she will headline the first zuffa boxing card.

Canelo is currently the biggest star in boxing, and righ tnow he is taking offers from all promoters, I hope Dana white can pull it off.
That'll be interesting if he could pull it off. Interesting to see the zuffa books too. Dana can't get away with the bullshit he gets away with on the MMA side.

Not me ....Canelo vs Masvidal is a shit show ...Canelo should be fighting elite competition

good_luck_morgan_freeman.gif

If he's serious about making a splash in boxing this is the perfect opportunity. Let's be honest, Canelo getting suckered by De La Hoya and DAZN definitely shows he's no savant on the business side of things, so who knows?

That'll be interesting if he could pull it off. Interesting to see the zuffa books too. Dana can't get away with the bullshit he gets away with on the MMA side.
If he is smart he will focus heavy one womens boxing, because the other promoters dont. He can also allow his female fighters to box, because female boxing is weak and rose and jj and valentina can be champions in boxing and become bigger stars internationally and it helps zuffa boxing too. He has to find his in and he did it by signing claressa sheilds and will focus on female boxing and ESPN will promote it

If he's serious about making a splash in boxing this is the perfect opportunity. Let's be honest, Canelo getting suckered by De La Hoya and DAZN definitely shows he's no savant on the business side of things, so who knows?
It is but its a long shot, canelo is more likely to sign with al haymon since he has all the top fighters in his divisions fighters unless dana white does business with haymon and canelo signs with him.

He should sign with Promociones Dorado and help Selina De La Renta in her battle against Contra unit

Well well what do we have here...

Looks like me prediction about Zuffa Boxing will come true. Was originally thinking Mayweather(which is still possible) but Canelo works great too.

The goof is gonna have some crossover fights for sure..

stopped reading after friend out in Vegas. lol

Back