Dana white told a chick she needs to lose weight

On the Contender Series, where Dana talks to all the winners and decides who to give contracts to, he made that comment to a girl who won her fight (by RNC) that she needs to lose weight

Someone told a professional athlete they needed to be in professional shape? Well stop the presses.

No big deal. I tell chicks to lose weight all the time. It's pretty much my catch phrase at bars and on tinder.

So? That chick likely disses short guys for being short.

Wasn´t it to be able to make weight? You know for her weight class

Fat girls shouldn't exist. Serve no purpose

At least he didn't grab her by the pussy like his orange buddy in the white house.

Now if he'd do the same to aspen "Strapping Young" ladd

You obviously never got brain from a fat chick.
That's true. Because I have dignity and a man of my caliber does not punch down like that

Would rather get 5/10 head from a model than 10/10 ear ringing world shattering head from a land cow

That's true. Because I have dignity and a man of my caliber does not punch down like that

Would rather get 5/10 head from a model than 10/10 ear ringing world shattering head from a land cow

That slight stinging feeling? Thats pride, fucking with you. Pride hurts, never helps.

Get you some sloppy, fat chick brain. Shit hit different<20>bork1}<{shaqs}>

Women are so fat and big that if there was a UFC in the 1960s, the only women weight classes would be 105, 115, 125

Dana is surprisingly not fat bodywise

he holds it in his face

I've systematically gone through installing windows 95 to windows 10 and the video you linked to in the OP still wont show.

I have it saved on a zip disk, but it's locked in the trunk of my Delorean. I'll upload it once I get the Powerbook fired up.

I have it saved on a zip disk, but it's locked in the trunk of my Delorean. I'll upload it once I get the Powerbook fired up.

If you can ensure it’s encrypted as I have my Enigma Machine ready to decode.

Looking forward to the video.

Back