Media Dana White: The two best heavyweights in the world are Gane and Lewis (not Ngannou)

Is Dana White dissing Ngannou by calling Lewis and Gane the two best heavyweights?

• Total voters
Meh.

He's promoting this fight on Saturday.

Even if he is, obviously, wrong.

It could be a tactic to force Ngannou to budge at the negotiation table.

He is a bitch, period
He is a bitch, narcissistic, greedy, unreliable, habitual liar, bluff, quack, asshole, cynical, morally corrupt, aggressive, lacks empathy, extremely rude, misogynistic, cheat, calculating and extremely vindictive. He is a rotten human being but a great businessman.

He is a bitch, narcissistic, greedy, unreliable, habitual liar, bluff, quack, asshole, cynical, morally corrupt, aggressive, lacks empathy, extremely rude, misogynistic, cheat, calculating and extremely vindictive. He is a rotten human being but a great businessman.

True

Team Ngannou has jeopardized their fighter's future.

Dana's message was clear and his strategy has been transparent -- set up an Interim Champ, then either Ngannou accepts the winner in the unification bout or he is stripped.

Dana ain't the bitch, that's gonna be Ngannou if his team continues to fail him.

Well, Lewis did beat Ngannou, so at least there's somewhat of an argument there....Not sure what Gane did to be the second best HW, though.

Its pretty crazy to look (I just did) and realize since that stinker pickem decision against Lewis, Ngannou:

TKO Blaydes R1
KO Velasquez R1
TKO Dos Santos R1
KO Rozenstruik R1
KO Miocic R2

He is unequivocally the best heavyweight in the world and he just casually dusted all these guys with zero damage.

For his part, Lewis has a good but less impressive win streak recently, and also got ran over by Cormier and knocked out by Dos Santos.

He was when he actually had the chance to fight him

Yes.

Ngganou looked like utter shit in that fight as well.

Then got a literal last second win over Volkov before being destroyed by DC and old man JDS.

Again, i like BB. But to pretend the current champ is scared of his very limited skillset...come on man. I dont even think you really believe that.

Then why do an interim title in the first place....I already know the answer of course, to give Jon Jones the actual title shot against Ngannou after Jones is done being a bitch/cycling whatever drugs he's currently cheating with

Its pretty crazy to look (I just did) and realize since that stinker pickem decision against Lewis, Ngannou:

TKO Blaydes R1
KO Velasquez R1
TKO Dos Santos R1
KO Rozenstruik R1
KO Miocic R2

He is unequivocally the best heavyweight in the world and he just casually dusted all these guys with zero damage.

For his part, Lewis has a good but less impressive win streak recently, and also got ran over by Cormier and knocked out by Dos Santos.

I don't disagree, but I'm just saying there is at least some sort of argument for Lewis considering he did beat ngannou in a staring match. I wouldn't make that argument myself......

Last edited:
Back