Dana White: that's why I'm the promoter and everyone else isn't

skysolo

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
"I could have spent a hundred million dollars on advertising, and nobody would still know who Amanda Nunes was, right?"

So that settles it. We only promote Rousey against I don't know. What's-her-name with the belt. She's from Brazil or Cuba or something. I think she's gay. But screw that. ROUSEY'S BACK. WOOOOO!

Well to be fair, Ronda changed Amanda's bum life and made her a famous name over night.

<33>

Colin and Honda bless.

2j3fk84.jpg

agqBMlF.gif

He is looking really purple

dana is a DAMN clown. Can't trust a word that comes out of his MOUFF!!

#GUERNICAbless

Well to be fair, Ronda changed Amanda's bum life and made her a famous name over night.

<33>

Colin and Honda bless.
Beating Tate and Rousey and being the champion has.

I didn't need Dana White to open his mouth and tell me he and the company only promoted their favorites to know this, half the board knew this from the start.

UFC has a pretty bad track record lately of promoting losing fighters. Ronda, Sage and Paige being the latest examples.

And so what... Dana is gonna use the excuse that Nunes is the champion now so they still won't have to promote her.

That weasel is just mad the media is calling the UFC out on it. Listen to Ariel Helwani ask Nunes this very question, and you can hear Dana White in the background trying to defend himself saying: "No, we're never going to promote her"

Back