Dana White: "That is why you don't leave it in the hands of these judges!

• Thread starter Bulletproof Acc
  • Start date
Really bad. Don't even know what to think

It's still stupid. Why even have judges if they are going to get it wrong so much? Have a fight end in a draw without judges IMO.

Really hate this "Don't leave it in the hands of the judges" shit that Dana likes to say.

It's part of the fucking rules. Dana loves to blame the fighters and not the judges. Fucking baldheaded retard. Not everyone can finish their opponent.

I haaaaate when he says that. Yea U dont try to leave it in the hands of the judges but damnit u shouldnt have to hear that shit when u get robbed.

That's such a stupid statement. This is not rock-em, sock-em robots. Eventually a guy can survive 3 rounds no matter what you do. You expect when that happens, if you got the best of it, to be treated like the winner.

Flame on gentlemen but I'm glad dariush won and he deserved it by taking over round 2 and winning round 3.

It's still stupid. Why even have judges if they are going to get it wrong so much? Have a fight end in a draw without judges IMO.

heard that dana hates draws. draws don't really do anything. it's like a fight that basically never happened. no one advances in the ladder with draws so i see his points.

besides... i'd like to think that decision wins helps you climb up the ladder slower than finishes. especially split decision wins.

Really hate this "Don't leave it in the hands of the judges" shit that Dana likes to say.

It's part of the fucking rules. Dana loves to blame the fighters and not the judges. Fucking baldheaded retard. Not everyone can finish their opponent.

Some very true statements, it's a little nuts how everything improves yet the judges are seemingly worse or at best, just as bad as ever.. Should they not be getting better like every other facet of the sport? Practice makes perfect no? Pretty disturbing

This is a case where that motto applies,johnson coasted in the 3rd under the assumption that he had the first two locked

He probably couldve put dariush away but instead played it safe for a decision....

I've never heard of this Dana White guy before.. Seems calm and rational, judging by that tweet..

Johnson lost people. Shucking and jiving, dancing, and foot shuffling does not win a fight.

He was missing most of his shot and was half as fresh at the end of the 2nd. Throw a hissy fit and sulk out of the ring.

one-armed-man.jpg

Its pretty stupid when the president of the organisation says dont leave it to judges in a sport.

Totally inconsistent, the other decisions were fine. Corrupt mf'ers

This is a case where that motto applies,johnson coasted in the 3rd under the assumption that he had the first two locked

He probably couldve put dariush away but instead played it safe for a decision....
This and the fact that his entire gameplan was that of point fighting which is by design meant to win a decision. Dariush did just point out something important in his interview and that is that even though the takedowns didn't work they did keep MJ on the outside and held him to about 2 punch combos.

Back