Dana White Terrorized by One UFC Fighter's Fans

How do you see it?

• Total voters
The fuck are you talking about? I’m dumber for reading your post.

Considering you suggested that Dana is protecting his boy KHABIB by not having a Tony fight (which is lol considering they’ve literally put that fight together on multiple occasions) or that Dana is protecting Khabib from Conor (lol considering Conor got obliterated), I’m not sure that you are very intelligent anyway. So not sure it’ll make any sort of noticeable difference.

Ferguson will have cleaned out the top 10 three times over, and pink goof will still be making excuses of why he doesn't deserve a shot at the strap.

2022:

"Look, Tony is a hell of a competitor, and yes, he's on a 37 fight win streak of all finishes, but the fact is, Khabib is scheduled next month for his fifth fight with Conor (a guy that, remember, Khabib has only defeated four times so far), and that's the fight we went with. If Tony can keep doing what he's doing, things will work out for this kid."

Considering you suggested that Dana is protecting his boy KHABIB by not having a Tony fight (which is lol considering they’ve literally put that fight together on multiple occasions) or that Dana is protecting Khabib from Conor (lol considering Conor got obliterated), I’m not sure that you are very intelligent anyway. So not sure it’ll make any sort of noticeable difference.

Your a Kaaabeeb nut hugger. Praise the lord for the ignore function.

Tony is going to end up breaking Anderson's win streak record without every holding a belt at this point.

Fuck the pink goof.
If Tony doesn't get a title-shot we riot.

Also lol thought the thread was about ONE FC fans terrorizing Dana.

Back