Dana White stops a prank

If I was Armenian, I'd be pissed at Ronda for assuming the my race were people with thick eye brows wtf? She's really reaching with this one.

+1 there was no mention of race at all until ronda came in and pretty much said "unibrows are the trademark of the armenians."

This is only logical explanation... There were bigger stars than Ronda on TUF and Dana never try to stop anything that would boost up ratings...

Dana is alot of things, but stupid is not one of them. He knows Edmond and Ronda are not the most reasonable people out there. So he's stopping this before they do something stupid

+1 there was no mention of race at all until ronda came in and pretty much said "unibrows are the trademark of the armenians."

yeah exactly no one else was dumb enough to link having a unibrow to a single race...

anyway and her logic is flawed..

I mean the kardashians are armenian and all have big asses

-> therefore by ronda's rational having a big ass = racial trait of ALL Armenian women... is that racist too ronda ? lololol

I mean the kardashians are armenian and all have big asses

kim-kardashian-ass1.jpg

Ah-may-zing

so, this is the big thing why ronda is so mad at miesha and why miesha will never have another armenian fan?????

i don't think manny or karo have unibrows. i knew a hick kid in 7th grade who had a unibrow. omg racist leak. inside voice.

They should have either spooged on somene's sushi rolls or peed on someone's pillow and called it a day.. The UFC didn't stop THOSE things from happening.

They should have either spooged on somene's sushi rolls or peed on someone's pillow and called it a day.. The UFC didn't stop THOSE things from happening.

The weird thing is, both of those could be criminal offenses too.
Hanging up a pic of the chick from Dodgeball = notsomuch

So even Dana has to white knight for Rhonda now? fucking lol. Rhonda has an IQ of 4 it seems.

huh? why? we've seen stuff on other seasons

oh ronda... just stop... lol.

racist? dude has a uni brow, has nothing to do with him being armenian, lots of people have a uni brow. my older brother davi has one lol. we bag on him all the time over it.

A perfect example of what I've been saying about the shertarded haters. Don't you remember when Dana said no more pranks and Ronda agreed? Now Team Tate does that and Ronda's not supposed to be upset? If the shoe was on the other foot you nit-wits would be ragging on what a bad sport Ronda is, how she's trying to start stuff, and the like. Hell you did that when he just went to the bar to get a drink and Tate couldn't stand her being near her BF. All of a sudden Ronda wants Callaway, Ronda was rubbing up on him, Ronda was trying to start something, etc.

You guys are idiots.

check it out white knight, i'm not even sure meisha knows ronda promised not to prank back, but these pranks are so harmless it's unreal. if they did something like that to me i'd be lmao. you know why? because i'm not a mental midget acting like i'm in high school.

dana had to take the pics down because he known ronda and edmund are so immature that they will completely freak out.

also, i'm disappointed ronda gave her word not to prank, it could have been funny to watch, though i doubt she would have come up with something funny and would probably have lit meisha's car on fire or something.

Pictures on the wall require intervention by Dana.

Guy masturbating on another dudes sushi...just good fun.

Breaking into the bathroom to try to watch a guy showering to see if he masturbates...silliness.

I don't get Dana logic.

It was his own sushi actually.

oh ronda... just stop... lol.

racist? dude has a uni brow, has nothing to do with him being armenian, lots of people have a uni brow. my older brother davi has one lol. we bag on him all the time over it.

what race is he? you're probably racist against that race.

These are barely even pranks. They just seem to be pointing out the obvious. "Hey, you have a Unibrow" is what they seem to say, which imagine Edmund already knows. They aren't even really pranks that require any sort of response.

These are barely even pranks. They just seem to be pointing out the obvious. "Hey, you have a Unibrow" is what they seem to say, which imagine Edmund already knows. They aren't even really pranks that require any sort of response.

Like many have said, they could comeback with a goof on Tate's nose or Carraway's metrosexual look.
no-sell the unibrow prank, but all go to a weigh-in with big fake noses or something

I'll say it again, Ronda is massively insecure.

Ohhh, okay, for a while there I thought it was gross and unclassy, but now I get it.

i think he was pissed that someone kept stealing his sushi from the fridge or something like that, so he jizzed it up in case someone stole it again.

Back