Dana White stops a prank

A perfect example of what I've been saying about the shertarded haters. Don't you remember when Dana said no more pranks and Ronda agreed? Now Team Tate does that and Ronda's not supposed to be upset? If the shoe was on the other foot you nit-wits would be ragging on what a bad sport Ronda is, how she's trying to start stuff, and the like. Hell you did that when he just went to the bar to get a drink and Tate couldn't stand her being near her BF. All of a sudden Ronda wants Callaway, Ronda was rubbing up on him, Ronda was trying to start something, etc.

You guys are idiots.
nope, i remember when ronda's team and tate's team were at each others throats trying to pick actual fist fights with each other and dana said to stop. i DON'T however remember when dana said no pranks or anything of that nature.

dana came down and put a stop to the fighting when hallman was there trying to fight edmond. at that point nobody had done any pranks to each other. just trying to get in each others faces trying to pick fist fights right off the bat.

and coindentally enough when dana showed up there and explained what the beef was about to the cameras, dana and put all the blame on tates side that time as well (specifically caraway for what he said on twitter.)

at no point did he say anything about pulling pranks.

when dana was in his SUV saying "it's not good, it's not good for the sport, it's not good for you" do you think he was talking about pulling pranks? no he was talking about running around like stupid little thugs picking fights.

every other season fist fighting outside of a fight=no go
every other season pranks between the teams=perfectly fine

but for some reason dana has a problem when tate does any little thing that even resembles a prank towards ronda or her team, i wonder why.(wow, they made fun of edmond's unibrow. get dana down here.) these pranks are tame compared to other seasons.

ronda and her team were trying for the intimidation route(kicking tate's team out at exactly 6:00 even though her team wasn't ready to train, the bar scene) then when tate countered back and exposed ronda's team for people who just wanted to talk shit but weren't going to back anything up by bringing hallman there, dana had to show up and say "hey guys be nice to each other". that set precedent that tate wasn't having any of ronda's shitty threats or intimidation and ronda doesn't know how to respond in any way so she keeps repeating "we can't fight them, we promised dana"

ronda's team tried there mind games and tate's team laughed in her face and started out playing her. so dana needed to come in and tell tate to leave his golden girl alone.

Last edited:
I knew Dana was talking [stuff] when he said, "We got some talented people here."

A perfect example of what I've been saying about the shertarded haters. Don't you remember when Dana said no more pranks and Ronda agreed? Now Team Tate does that and Ronda's not supposed to be upset? If the shoe was on the other foot you nit-wits would be ragging on what a bad sport Ronda is, how she's trying to start stuff, and the like. Hell you did that when he just went to the bar to get a drink and Tate couldn't stand her being near her BF. All of a sudden Ronda wants Callaway, Ronda was rubbing up on him, Ronda was trying to start something, etc.

You guys are idiots.

Were idiots? Youre the idiot. This is what season? This shit happens all the time. Fuck, they did a uni brow right on Cruzs poster face cuz the kid looks like Eddie Munster. As much as I dont like Cruz, he just fired back. Its HARMLESS. Ronda pulls different shit when it comes to head games.

Rondas coach is a prick. So what if theyre talking about his uni brow. Hes still gotta job, hes still loved by the champ, and hes still on tv. Dana stepping in announces how childish this show has become, but fuck it, let it play out because its HARMLESS.

None of this beats Rondas antics and god damn, lets not get into defending her ok, son? Seeing is believing and anyone that has watched this show has seen how she is and we sure as shit dont need glasses.

How did Ronda ever make it through school? Kids are all over other kids who overreact to minor ribbing. Unless they decided she was too unstable and just stayed away from her.

That video was like something right out of The Office.

You guys are idiots.

In no Order:
Wand
A. Silva
GSP
Rampage
Bendo
Cingano
Nogueria twins
Hendo
Jon Jones
Aldo
Rousey
Melendez
Cormier

She's not gonna fuck you, bro.

Dana's comments make no sense. Defiling the image of a coach is basically a TUF institution. The only reason he got involved is because he knows Rousey and her team are prone to hissy fits.

lol wheres the guy saying ufc doesnt interfere in the production? dana himself goes there and do this shit

i'm glad i'm not even watching this crap

It's not interfering with production. The UFC own the facility they can do what they want to it. Interfering with production would be stopping the incident being aired.

Ronda is out of her mind.
How is this racist in any way shape or form?

I come from a Maltese background and there are plenty of European dudes with monobrows! Who cares lol?

It's not racist but Rhonda just has no shame and will say anything to make others look bad. Hence calling out Caraway and when he responds in kind pulling the gender card.

Wait isn't this suppose to be good for reality tv? More drama? Isn't that the main reason why Tate got the spot at TUF, so we can have a lot of drama?? Now Dana doesn't want drama??

I don't think he realised his golden girl was going to end up looking like a nutcase and wants to limit the damage as much as possible.

I don't think he realised his golden girl was going to end up looking like a nutcase and wants to limit the damage as much as possible.

Didn't she tweet about some truther movement before TUF?

The incident was staged to pump up the ratings. come on!

This, no way the production forgets to remove some pictures. Lol.
Adding drama and (finally?) starting to protect Ronda.

Dana the peacemaker. what are the odds that Ronda is , really, blowing him?

Bro, it was obvious WAY before that. Part of the reason why she acts the way she does. She knows she can get way with it. And the racist claim is absolutely ridiculous. Unibrows aren't specific to one race or culture. Rousey is an idiot.

Ronda what a crybaby damn It's just a joke ..

Yeah, a better tactic would have been to act like it was not a huge deal. Instead, she blows up infront of her team. Most people think a coach is supposed to be more of an even keel type leader.

I think I'm failing to see this "racism" Ronda is talking about?

Back