Dana White stops a prank

Racism among the uneducated=???

No wai.

Cant wait to see Ronda lose. I want to bottle those tears and drink it.

How in the fuck does Ronda make the jump to racism over a unibrow?

How in the fuck does Ronda make the jump to racism over a unibrow?

she lacks intelligence. The more I see of her the more I affirm my feelings about her. I never liked her from day one. She needs to be humbled and knocked down a peg.

Or see a fucking Shrink

The incident was staged to pump up the ratings. come on!

so armenians are laying claim to unibrows now? no other races have them? or do the majority of armenians have unibrows or something? i don't understand how it's racist.

i would think if i was armenian and i watched this clip, at first i would think it's only picking fun at edmond alone, then ronda comes in and basically says that unibrows are an armenian thing, and then at that point it would be offendsive to me. isn't saying that picture is making fun of the entire armenian population more offensive than it just making fun of edmond? which it seems team tate were doing, picking fun at edmond alone. then ronda came in and pretty much said "this is because he's armenian"

Last edited:
Aren't Armenians Caucasian? I'm not sure that can be construed as racist if a person from the same race is just making fun of extra facial hair.

Dana the peacemaker. what are the odds that Ronda is , really, blowing him?

This is only logical explanation... There were bigger stars than Ronda on TUF and Dana never try to stop anything that would boost up ratings...

Those are called unibrows, and they have nothing to do with race.
That being said, the sad part here is that WE don't get to see the pic to see if it is funny or not.

Those are called unibrows, and they have nothing to do with race.
That being said, the sad part here is that WE don't get to see the pic to see if it is funny or not.

2984-women-combat-dodgeball.jpg

even has a mole

I had to lol at the racism remark!

she doesnt even know the mean of the word racism

lol wheres the guy saying ufc doesnt interfere in the production? dana himself goes there and do this shit

i'm glad i'm not even watching this crap

Ronda is out of her mind.
How is this racist in any way shape or form?

I come from a Maltese background and there are plenty of European dudes with monobrows! Who cares lol?

HAHAHA this is now just getting hilarious.

Also what a Douche move by Dana stepping in to protect his babydoll Ronda and trying to put the heat on Miesha. I've seen some hard pranks on TUF- some shit that can be fucking considered a legal offense, like fucking up a guy's car... taking his tires and shit.

That was funny. It's a prank. Give and take.

And now apparently putting up pictures on the wall is going too far.
Yea, because Ronda and Edmond Rousey are a bunch of immature jocks.

The only reason she tries to say "it's racist" is because she's trying to pin the heat on Miesha but Ronda's not intelligent enough to make Miesha look bad. Instead she ends up shooting herself in the foot yet again.

Holy shit, I can't believe I'm actually feeling bad for Ronda. I don't like her due to her behavior and mannerisms... but I actually felt bad, and a bit guilty after watching this.

Last edited:
Wait isn't this suppose to be good for reality tv? More drama? Isn't that the main reason why Tate got the spot at TUF, so we can have a lot of drama?? Now Dana doesn't want drama??

LOL at Dana trying to stop something when they wanted this drama from the start and even bigger LOL at Ronda and racism thing. So now unibrow is trade mark of Armenians? And Armenian is a race? Just laughable :rolleyes:

Faber did something similar to Cruz and made him unibrow too then Cruz made fun of Faber's chin. Jeez, its just a prank. Ronda is taking everything like its life or death situation

Back