Dana White still has no plans to strip Jon Jones of his UFC light heavyweight title

You can't rag on him for that, he has to make a 60 pound jump? Plus it's not like he's a huge LHW, he only cuts from 225 or so I believe.

not to fight werdum or cain which are 2 fights he called out for than turned down. also stipe is what 240 if you dont think jon walks around at 240 your crazy.

as in what him working at walmart of mcdonalds?

Yes, I think it's the plan to let Jones realize by himself that the UFC is still his most realistic option to make more millions.

Yes, I think it's the plan to let Jones realize by himself that the UFC is still his most realistic option to make more millions.

jon long know that during all his time of being suspended.

jon not crying over money he crying over being scared of heavyweight.

He asked for a fight at HW..

Either way he won't be back until he gets more.. So Dana can have a fake LHW champ if he wants..

He asked for a fight at HW..

Either way he won't be back until he gets more.. So Dana can have a fake LHW champ if he wants..

jon been saying evey year he fight a heavyweight just to not do it.

ewvery uear he tweets who you want me to fight at heavyweight knowing he not moving up and looking for atention.

jon was never serious about the francis fight but used twitter to play the victim card and be a diva.

not to fight werdum or cain which are 2 fights he called out for than turned down. also stipe is what 240 if you dont think jon walks around at 240 your crazy.

He might walk around at 240 but he's only cutting from 225 or even a bit less so I've heard from a few sources. There's a difference between pre camp and post camp weight of course.

You can't rag on him for that, he has to make a 60 pound jump? Plus it's not like he's a huge LHW, he only cuts from 225 or so I believe.
Stipe was only 230 in his last fight. So it's not like he would be at a huge weight disadvantage.

Stipe was only 230 in his last fight. So it's not like he would be at a huge weight disadvantage.

Yeah fair enough. I've said for a while that he'd steamroll HW anyway, for mine DC's success there indicates that as well.

He might walk around at 240 but he's only cutting from 225 or even a bit less so I've heard from a few sources. There's a difference between pre camp and post camp weight of course.

so he enter camp at 240 and can stay at 240. he wouldnt have to starrt cutting his diet and weight an all that he does to make 205

Yeah fair enough. I've said for a while that he'd steamroll HW anyway, for mine DC's success there indicates that as well.
DC cut an insane amount of weight at LHW because he refused to control his diet. That definitely effected his performance at LHW. Even Jones said DC at HW would be a much harder fight than at LHW.

LOL Those contracts are one-sided and draconian, and they wouldn't stand up to actual court battle if there were a fighter who was willing to sacrifice his career to take on the UFC.

Also, Conor has forced the UFC to renegotiate after every single fight.

Not saying that Jones is going to get everything that he's asking for, but the fact that Dana is unwilling strip him means that they're going to work something out eventually.

Jon was obviously ok with the agreed upon pay or he wouldn't have signed the contract. Hell, even if he wasn't happy with the pay, he still contractually agreed to it. These fighters keep signing these contracts so the UFC continues to offer them. Just because Dana hasn't stripped him doesn't mean he is about to cave in. He might, but he might just be holding out to see if Jon caves and takes a fight. I hope they don't give in to Jon because his tears are so deliciously salty.

Good

Jon Jones is the GOAT and deserves the right to sit out for awhile while the division sorts itself out.

Back