Dana White Slams Arum: You Can't Afford To Put Fights On, You F---ing Jackoff!

ZOD66

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
https://www.boxingscene.com/dana-wh...fford-put-fights-on-you-f-ing-jackoff--148713

“Good luck to them,” Arum said to BoxingScene.com. “I just hope that they’re not endangering the safety of anyone. But this kind of cowboy behavior doesn’t do anybody any good.
We’re only gonna do this if it’s safe for the fighters and everyone involved, and if it’s approved by the medical authorities. We’re not gonna be cowboys, like Dana White. I don’t wanna get politics involved, but I have really very little respect for Dana and what he’s doing.”

“Listen, I think by now everybody realizes that Bob Arum is a d-ckhead,” White said on the UFC's Unfiltered Podcast.

“This guy has been talking sh-t about the UFC and me for 20 years. He’s f--king bankrupt this guy. He’s bankrupt. Of course you don’t want to put fights on. You can’t afford to put fights on you f--king jackoff. You’ve been in this thing your whole life and have completely destroyed the business and the sport. Congratulations, Bob Arum. You’re brilliant.”

Bob is right, lol. And Dana should just pipe down and focus on doing his job, so he doesn't bankrupt his gravy train. I mean, good on him for giving it a go, but the UFC is walking a very fine tightrope here. All it takes is for one person involved with any of the 3 cards to come down with Corona to cause a veritable PR nightmare and potentially put the whole promotion on ice for the rest of 2020 if not longer, if not worse.

Agree with Bob. Dana is putting profit over fighter safety. The Bobfather +1, The Baldfather 0.

Fortune favors the bold and I cant really blame Dana for taking advantage of the Florida law (and also I agree Arum is a dckhead).

They've probably both got a point. Dana is putting on fights with no regard for any of the larger implications. Arum would likely also be doing this if there was enough of a profit incentive.

That's Dana's go-to response any time someone exposes the truth about him and / or the UFC. Nothing to see here.

why would anyone want that goof as the face of there company

Are we still pretending like we're in a actual pandemic??

Didn't realize Tony and Justin are a bunch of 89 year old men

dana would only understand one thing and that would be just being shut down, period. that mindset is all over, I'm loving to see them sweat too. Assholes who've found a lucrative way to use and discard human capital, everywhere, i hope they all fall.

How stupid of Dana.

Arum doesn’t ‘Jack off’.... he’s a notorious dry humper.

get your facts straight, baldy

dana would only understand one thing and that would be just being shut down, period. that mindset is all over, I'm loving to see them sweat too. Assholes who've found a lucrative way to use and discard human capital, everywhere, i hope they all fall.

I can relate to that... Can't stand those cunts too.
But the sad part is that Dana doesn't need it financially anymore. He got super rich when they sold the UFC a few years ago.

He's basically just doing that job to remain relevant, powerful, popular... And yet he can't get enough.

Dana White is disgusting, will be watching this wkend<45>

Watching these money addicted types, scramble around to make sense of this situation is funny af.

UFC business must really be struggling right now.

I don't know what Dana's point is?
ESPN would be footing the bill for Top Rank's shows just like they are for UFC's

I read all Dana's quotes in his angry voice

"I'm not just paying my fights peanuts and therefore we'd all, me and the fighters loose money if we organized big fights without a livegate as a big revenue stream" would be the easiest comeback line ever, but I doubt that Arum cares what the bald wanker from Californication thinks.

Be honest with yourself though. Out of the 2, which is the bigger dick?
It depends on who you ask. Dana's own mother hates the guy that he's become and even wrote a damning book about him. She alleges that his marriage is a complete joke, that he constantly cheats on his wife (with many of the UFC's ring girls for instance), that he once slept with his sister-in-law in his mother's own house, and that he broke his promise to his grandmother (his mom's mother) to move her in and take care of her. She went further and claimed that he didn't even show up for his grandmother's funeral or bother to send flowers despite how close they were even up until her death.

I'm not sure Bob can beat that even as a former attorney. I'd have to go with Dana knowing what I know about him. Throw in Dana's connections to the mob through the Fertittas (with origins in Texas), putting his own fighters' lives in danger tonight in the name of profit, clearly heading a monopoly in the sport of MMA, and the blatant favoritism that he shows to fighters he likes while treating the ones he doesn't care for like shit (Roy Nelson for instance). What's worse is that I've barely even scratched the surface with him, there's loads more dickery that could be mentioned.

Back