Media Dana White Shows His INSANE Las Vegas Home Gym & Fridge

Lol Dana’s drink fridge Reminds me of that old YouTube video of the guy from Chicago who is showing what drinks to have in your fridge to Maximize your chances of getting laid

First thing I thought of also. He probably hired a trainer but also got on TRT both of which helped him.
Nonsense, hiring a trainer made his skull increase in size

Just your typical “work hard bootstraps” bullshit. Your country is on-route to a boiling point of income-inequality. But keep praying that capitalism will magically solve everything.
Idk I came to America escaping a communist country where as doctors my parents made 20 dollars a month and we weren’t even allowed to stay in hotel because those were only for tourists… not too mention the lack of freedom, necessities, and all the human rights violations.. I think I’ll take “capitalist excess” and income inequality any day..

Last edited:
Most of you are under the impression Dana is spending his money. He isn't spending anything.

Dana is borrowing from a lender at bargain basement prices and his wealth is creating so much money that it's paying for not just all of this but spending a million dollars to rent a yacht for a week in Greece.

Also there are 1000 new Danas every day working just as hard as he ever worked in his life and the number of them that will ever be as successful as him in his entire lifetime will amount a fractional rounding error. That is practically 0.

Dana is where he is because he was lucky. Not because he worked hard.

Last edited:
I asked you something yesterday
but i didn't got any answer .

I think,
is something like to hate SherDogers,
and hate fighters one-sidedly ... !?

Wow, thanks OP, didn't know Travis Browne was Dana's cook.

YMMTjfj.png

Must be a bit awkward, given they supposedly are eskimo brothers.

You just described a Democratic shithole like Cali.....
You Americans are funny. You're so proud to be American, then suddenly you're not American anymore. You're Democrats and Republicans.
Last time I checked, your Legislative branch is roughly half and half, and you switch from party to the other every 8 years or so for the Executive branch.
I feel sorry for you that you consider your home to be a shithole.

Idk I came to America escaping a communist country where as doctors my parents made 20 dollars a month and we weren’t even allowed to stay in hotel because those were only for tourists… not too mention the lack of freedom, necessities, and all the human rights violations.. I think I’ll take “capitalist excess” and income inequality any day..

Yeah there are obviously much worse places than America in this world, does that somehow negate any criticism towards unchecked capitalism? Also critiquing capitalism doesnt equal advocating for communism.

That's the kind of mentality that encourages the dog eat dog world we currently live in.
Being rich is not what I care about in life. I prefer to actually help people and make a positive impact on the planet.
And nice of you to assume I am "jealous" and "a professional victim that needs to go out and earn money".
Americans are really a special type of people.
My dude. Agree. While those would be a great addition to any house hold it's a waste of resources we'll never get back. The repercussions for how we live affects everyone and no one gives a shit if they think and believe in the idea that they can have that. The idea being you can have any of your unlimited desires with the limited resources we have if you work for it. Which is a possibility but that doesn't mean it's a good idea or productive one. It's super flawed and it's bringing a catastrophic future for the life on the planet.
It would be nice to have a sauna and lap pool though. *Whistles*

Well folks, let the comments bomb this thread.

I dont like Dana White. I don't like seeing videos of the homes of the rich and famous so I am forced to envy them. Having said that, he made a lot of money and spent it well. I'd build a house like that myself and most likely live the way he lives so thanks for the video....I probably like White 10% more now than b4......only watched 2/3 the video.

18% of the total revenue coming in goes to fighters.

That includes every penny, all bonuses, PPV points, the performance institute and insurance plan.

These guys are trading brain damage for table scraps.
Yet the UFC is the highest bidder and gives the best support when it comes to marketing , Healthcare and training facilities. My problem with the UFC is the dumb sponsorship model, the rest they are by far the best.

Reactions: Isa
Don't think you can eat so many donuts and not be fat, no matter how much exercise you do. Especially because I'm guessing he doesn't do any intense cardio. So it takes working out and roids obviously. But he isn't competing, so roid away.

I never understood the appeal of donuts myself. Cookies I get, but rest of sweets, nah.

You can easily eat a lot of garbage and not be fat. Example:

General daily nutrition: 2k calories

4 extra donuts: 1.6k calories

This is just an example. Someone Dana's size burns at least around 2.5k calories just by not doing much. So he needs to burn extra 1k calories not to get fat. That's very easily achievable by 1 good hour of workout mixed in with a few other daily activities here and there. I

And the nutrition example i gave you is kind of extreme. He probably doesn't eat that much sugar daily. I can also tell you by personal experience that you can eat a lot of crab and not get fat if you know how to pick your battles. If i'm in the mood to eat a lot of cake and ice cream, i might just not eat pasta and rice that day. I would have a lighter meal and then stuff my face with sugar. At the end of the day it doesn't amount to that many calories. I've been losing a lot of weight recently while eating a lot of chocolate everyday.

Someone Dana's size burns at least around 2.5k calories just by not doing much. So he needs to burn extra 1k calories not to get fat. That's very easily achievable by 1 good hour of workout mixed in with a few other daily activities here and there. I

And the nutrition example i gave you is kind of extreme. He probably doesn't eat that much sugar daily. I can also tell you by personal experience that you can eat a lot of crab and not get fat if you know how to pick your battles. If i'm in the mood to eat a lot of cake and ice cream, i might just not eat pasta and rice that day. I would have a lighter meal and then stuff my face with sugar. At the end of the day it doesn't amount to that many calories. I've been losing a lot of weight recently while eating a lot of chocolate everyday.
What'd you mean by the "at least 2.5k by not doing much" part? Why would you burn that much not doing much? Did you mean his weightlifting?

Yeah I know about the carbs though. In my prime I still ate that crap and was quite muscular. I thought donuts were not equivalent to carb carbs though. Granted, I don't know much about this stuff.

really nice house TBH (given what it was shown), tastefully done/decorated -- that isn't a McMansion, that is a real mansion

Dana living the dream, paying his prelim boys 10/10, and we’re sat here paying for the privilege.

Your mentality is why people don't succeed in life and are just bottom feeders...But hey you do you.View attachment 881132

USA doesn't have the highest standard of living or the highest 'happiness rating'.
That type of vulture capitalism doesn't help many.
Capitalism is fine but the USA took it to a stupid, unrealistic, unreasonable and frankly an unfair level.

Back