Media Dana White Shows His INSANE Las Vegas Home Gym & Fridge

giphy.gif

Dana-Bless

Don't think you can eat so many donuts and not be fat, no matter how much exercise you do. Especially because I'm guessing he doesn't do any intense cardio. So it takes working out and roids obviously. But he isn't competing, so roid away.

I never understood the appeal of donuts myself. Cookies I get, but rest of sweets, nah.

He made the right decisions and deserves whatever he wants to buy. If he want's to buy a tank and drive it down a sidewalk more power to him. Anyone else in America can do the same if they just lose the victim mentality and stop looking for a crutch to get through life. Good for Dana.

That's the kind of mentality that encourages the dog eat dog world we currently live in.

Congrats on anyone for making it big. Stop being jealous because someone has more than you. Instead of being a professional victim, go out and earn some money and live big also. He actually got to where he is from corrupt govt but the origins of the ufc under zuffa is another thread.

Being rich is not what I care about in life. I prefer to actually help people and make a positive impact on the planet.
And nice of you to assume I am "jealous" and "a professional victim that needs to go out and earn money".
Americans are really a special type of people.

18% of the total revenue coming in goes to fighters.

That includes every penny, all bonuses, PPV points, the performance institute and insurance plan.

These guys are trading brain damage for table scraps.

Haha, me and Dana have one thing in common, probably the only thing..LoL We definitely share the same philosophy of staying in shape as an old fuck... he’s 51 and I’m 49... two rules, don’t workout to gain mass or gain weight, it usually results in additional body fat. Also being smart about how you lift, staying uninjured is paramount... he also stays away from heavy weight, does perfect form for higher reps, more intense workouts are predicated around cardio, or for resistance training, he does stations with increased volume. He doesn’t even mention this point, but as you get older muscle memory keeps fairly lean body mass, it’s really just aesthetic, maintain that athletic physique without having to kill yourself grinding the heavy weights... although in his circumstances I’m sure the unlimited resources for the top supplements, and of course the HGH/TRT help some.... LoL. He he says he doesn’t really do any type of strict diets, unlike me whose wife is vegan haha. It honestly sounds like he eats just about anything that he wants, hey says soda, Cheetos, mac and cheese, breakfast sandwiches, ice cream... cheat food fried chicken and donuts, but I definitely question this... The reality is if he’s on the hormones you need to be very cognizant of what you eat, otherwise your body says “fuck you” in interesting and undesirable ways.

Respect on the RATM shoutout.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back