Dana White says there will be couple press conferences for Conor vs Khabib

Coulda sworn Conor was scared and was about to back out

Ohhh damn, I just realised why all the hate...
Cos their new theory gets debunked everyday.
Poor sherdoggers.

Who else feels like Jones vs Stipe could happen at MSG?

Theatrics are for casuals. Casuals drive sales. Lets be real most hardcores stream

I don't really care about the economics, I'm just saying I preferred that conference to the Conor song and dance.

There will be Russians but few Dagestanis. The poverty rate there is like 80% and ticket prices for UFC 229 are insane.
it will be like a fight in dublin there will be that many irish, and irish americans at it, when sinead hits the speakers the place will blow up. like every other fight conor does.

Not going to lie, that was ten times as interesting as any Conor press conference.

Ernest questions, sincere replies. No bullshit theatrics for the children.
yea that's bs there's a reason nobody gives a fuk about khabib he has no personality his whole schtick is being a low iq dagestani with broken english

yea that's bs there's a reason nobody gives a fuk about khabib he has no personality his whole schtick is being a low iq dagestani with broken english

He speaks a minimum of four languages, and his English is less broken than yours.

Conor's "money talk" and insane lifestyle appeal to a lot of people. He has larger than life charisma, I get that. This is entertainment, after all.

Khabib is more about real talk and smashing people. He's less of a class clown than Conor. He doesn't paint himself with incredibly bad tattoos and post Instagram pictures of himself sporting an erection in silver underwear in front of a rented luxury vehicle.

Simply put, Khabib appeals to adult fight fans, Conor appeals to kids who want to live the fantasy.

I don't really care about the economics, I'm just saying I preferred that conference to the Conor song and dance.

Did you watch the Q&A Conor did a couple of years ago?

I think when the chap who wants to rip your head off is sitting a few feet away from you - depending on your personality, emotions, etc - some fighters get a bit heated.

meh

who cares

Can't wait for Conor to explain to us the convoluted geo political situation of former soviet block countries while wearing some gucci mink.
giphy.gif

He speaks a minimum of four languages, and his English is less broken than yours.

Conor's "money talk" and insane lifestyle appeal to a lot of people. He has larger than life charisma, I get that. This is entertainment, after all.

Khabib is more about real talk and smashing people. He's less of a class clown than Conor. He doesn't paint himself with incredibly bad tattoos and post Instagram pictures of himself sporting an erection in silver underwear in front of a rented luxury vehicle.

Simply put, Khabib appeals to adult fight fans, Conor appeals to kids who want to live the fantasy.
Lol yes because only kids enjoy fighters that always show up and always deliver entertaining fights. Good lord you sound pretentious.

Lol yes because only kids enjoy fighters that always show up and always deliver entertaining fights. Good lord you sound pretentious.

This isn't about the fights.

It's about the ridiculous press conferences and his entire persona. It's about dumb stunts like storming the bus.

I have no problem with his fights, he's an excellent fighter.

Can't wait for Conor to explain to us the convoluted geo political situation of former soviet block countries while wearing some gucci mink.
Yea like some retard sherdoggers are going to have the IQ to ask that

Back