Dana White Says Stephen A. Smith Broke the Unwritten UFC Rule: Do Not Trash a Defeated UFC Fighter

"Every time Tyron Woodley opens his mouth he shoots himself in the foot."
"If you ask fans if they want to see Woodley fight again, I think it would be a flat-out 'no'. Who wants to pay to see Tyron Woodley fight again?
-Dana Pink

In fairness he said shitting on a guy who lost not tyron winning in boring fashion.

A particular example coming to my mind was JDS vs Cain I...JDS knocked him out in a minute, and then Dana said Cain had a horrible game plan and should've shot for an immediate takedown

Just won a 5 round war.

"That was a bullshit call, he got his ass kicked, he just got choppered to the hospital."

What? I'm just criticizing the judges.

Did he say he quit ? Folded like a cheap chair ? He is talking about the decision.

Well ....Dana sure as hell looked a lot healthier then in that video than he does now.

He looks like a walking stroke-out / cardiac case. I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't follow him round 24/7 with a de-fibrillator these days.

Gotta wonder what his systolic / diastolic is currently. I doubt it's anything less than stratospherically high.

You don't think his boss trying to take his win away after a 5 round war and saying "he got smashed, he didn't really win" is worse than some announcer saying a guy gave up easily after he demonstrably didn't fight back?
correct.

on a side note, who do you think won the fight? GSP or Hendricks?

<21>

That's not even remotely close to what they are talking about.

Feel free to shit on Dana but keep it to the actual point at hand.

He doesn't even have hair on his nuts, ignore Liverkick until he hits puberty,only a few more years.

I like how he kind of glossed over his post fight rants, like, hey i mentioned it, so they dont count haha.

I think he means just not when they're trying to make Conor look good.

Haha good point... That moment when Dana tries to act like a man of honor, but its 2020 and pretty much everyone has looked through him.

A particular example coming to my mind was JDS vs Cain I...JDS knocked him out in a minute, and then Dana said Cain had a horrible game plan and should've shot for an immediate takedown
that sounds like more of an excuse for Cain than shitting on Cain. Otherwise, we also have to include "Chuck didn't stick to the gameplan"

Screamin A is a garbage tier MMA analyst

Go back to basketball or wherever you came from please

Self righteous arsehole, White is just mad someone from the media with a decent platform questioned the legitimacy of the fight. You can say anything you want about Dana just don't mess with his cash cow.

Don’t overthink it. He is a lying scumbag

re HBO - some of their guys have at least tried to be objective at times. Joe Rogan’s job is to sell the UFC. Some of the HBO broadcasters viewed themselves as journalists

Ah, so it's only cool to shit on guys and call them embarrassments if they win.
Didn't say that. However your going on about something that isn't the actual point of the thread.

And this is the reason why MMA will never get to be as mainstream as it should and why guys like Tony Ferguson DONT make the money their deserved.

What a total fucking clown Dana is.

Yeah hard to recall dana bashing on fighters after a fight<{afrobol}>
When has he bashed a fighter for losing? I remember when Anderson fucked around for the Leites and Maia fights, or Tyron vs Maia fight. Don't remember him bashing Tyron after the Usman fight? Or Anderson after Weidman twice?

Alot of people in here have serious comprehension issues

"Every time Tyron Woodley opens his mouth he shoots himself in the foot."
"If you ask fans if they want to see Woodley fight again, I think it would be a flat-out 'no'. Who wants to pay to see Tyron Woodley fight again?
-Dana Pink

In the example you gave, Mr. White is trashing a fighter who won, yet put on a shit performance.

Dana White never ever trashed a losing fighter " ha ha he got KTFO'd and folded like cheap paper ! " like Stephen Smith did.

Back