Dana White Says Stephen A. Smith Broke the Unwritten UFC Rule: Do Not Trash a Defeated UFC Fighter

What does lionheart have to do with any of this

not quite the same.

in OP Dana is talking about an analyst with no knowledge of MMA who is talking shit about a guy who got his ass beat.

in this video you posted, Dana is talking shit about Anderson, who won his fight, a fight that no one can deny was a shitfest.

not quite the same.

in OP Dana is talking about an analyst with no knowledge of MMA who is talking shit about a guy who got his ass beat.

in this video you posted, Dana is talking shit about Anderson, who won his fight, a fight that no one can deny was a shitfest.

The guy claimed his champion mighty mouse was scared to move up because DJ wanted more money.

I mean MM didn't lose until his last UFC fight and then only barely. I think he means to say he doesn't trash people who get finished. Which is still likely a lie if you dig hard enough but he doesn't tend to go after guys who get KTFO cause he's usually happy with a KO fight.

Another reason why boxing is a far superior sport, there is none of this sugar coating or moral victory bs, if you shat on bed you should be called out, you are a grown ass man for fuck sale, take it like a man, go to the gym and perform better next time.

They sound like a bunch of snowflakes that are offended when they get slaped in the face with FACTS, kudos to the boy Stephen A. Smith for keeping shit real, Hopefully he continues with this trend in the future

Deserve to be called out? It’s just a sport, man. Not the military. You really think guys like Rogan are snowflakes if they don’t appreciate an outsider throwing out disrespect? Stephen wasn’t being real, he was going for a highlight take.

I pray mma doesn’t turning into boxing with self indulgent commentators and shit matchmaking.

did he even talk trash about anyone? other than saying he thought the judges got it wrong (obviously they did) and that GSP owes it to the fans and Hendricks to give him a rematch.

maybe the part about GSP saying he wants a break and Dana wasn't happy about that, but still, this video proves less than the Anderson one.

Didn't Dana shit on Cain after the first fight against Dos Santos?

Like when?

like when he questioned Cain Velasquez's coaching and strategy when he got starched by JDS.
"Listen, I'm no strategist and I'm nobody's coach but I don't understand why they didn't go for the shot early. They should have shot in on Junior Dos Santos knowing that he has the power early in the fight and tries to knock you out. But the truth is that Junior Dos Santos gets tired at the end of fights, you know? Here he is standing right in front of him trying to trade and bang with Junior Dos Santos and gets hit with that big right hand right behind the ear and down he goes. Down goes his heavyweight championship. I'll say it again, not saying that I'm some strategy coach but I don't know why they wouldn't take the shot on him and wrestle early," White said.
the bleacher report talked about how his mouthing off on TV hurt both Cain and JDS that fight. because he acted like Cain had no gameplan and his coaching staff were a bunch of morons, and that JDS isn't a credible fighter and basically only won because Cain and his team were dumb.

i can keep going if you like, he has a long history of shitting on fighters who don't do what he wants or win when he wants them to win. he shit all over his best friend Chuck Liddell WHILE Chuck was getting his ass kicked LIVE IN THE COMMENTATING BROADCAST.

did he even talk trash about anyone? other than saying he thought the judges got it wrong (obviously they did) and that GSP owes it to the fans and Hendricks to give him a rematch.

maybe the part about GSP saying he wants a break and Dana wasn't happy about that, but still, this video proves less than the Anderson one.
You don't think his boss trying to take his win away after a 5 round war and saying "he got smashed, he didn't really win" is worse than some announcer saying a guy gave up easily after he demonstrably didn't fight back?

The yellow jester does not play
But gently pulls the strings
And smiles as the puppets dance
In the court of the crimson king

<31>

Pretty sure I've heard Dana and Joe trash defeated fighters before.

He was shitting on the judges. FFS
Just won a 5 round war.

"That was a bullshit call, he got his ass kicked, he just got choppered to the hospital."

What? I'm just criticizing the judges.

He slated the living fuck out of Wanderlei Silva after he lost to Cro Cop and Dan Henderson back before Zuffa bought Pride. I remembered this, because I didn't like Silva prior and was impressed by the fact he was willing to risk so much on the Open Weight tourny. It was all business priority, just like with Smith effectively.

Back