Dana White says McGregor is P4P (AUDIO)

If he is P4P number 1, then Ferguson is P4P number 0, Khabib is P4P number -1

The radio hosts have neevr watched a UFC event in their lives so Dana can feed them anything. Can't believe Dana's reason against the McGregor vs Diaz trilogy is Nate being a 170 pounder. *facepalm*

yeah, irish jabroni P4P without defending any belt.

yet he forgets Jones and MM. people here can say anything about Johnson but to me he is GOAT and he is getting closer and closer to that.
Its interesting that Mighty Mouse is near invincible in all aspects at his division, yet gets thrown back in the rankings every time.

Its interesting that Mighty Mouse is near invincible in all aspects at his division, yet gets thrown back in the rankings every time.

Because the UFC and the fans still believe that false logic that "small guys can't draw".

IF the UFC has some legit intention to build and hype the FLW division they would have done it a long time ago, but since they only care is for irish jabroni and now rhonda, poor Johnson can go way back in the rankings and fan interest.

yeah, irish jabroni P4P without defending any belt.

yet he forgets Jones and MM. people here can say anything about Johnson but to me he is GOAT and he is getting closer and closer to that.
freakshows dont count.

Because the UFC and the fans still believe that false logic that "small guys can't draw".

IF the UFC has some legit intention to build and hype the FLW division they would have done it a long time ago, but since they only care is for irish jabroni and now rhonda, poor Johnson can go way back in the rankings and fan interest.
There is an obsession with "big" regardless of skill. I agree that they would have been able to promote it if they wished...
Promoting one fighter is a short sighted bet, he can retire, holds all the cards and makes a weak division which is impossible to promote after.

There is an obsession with "big" regardless of skill. I agree that they would have been able to promote it if they wished...
Promoting one fighter is a short sighted bet, he can retire, holds all the cards and makes a weak division which is impossible to promote after.

I agree. I don't know why your last sentence reminds me of irish jabroni???

That's the risk of combat sports regarding promotion: you'd never know what might happen before the actual fight (Povetkin???)

Back