Dana white says he owes every ufc fighter 3 fights a year....

JkMMA

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
He says he owes every ufc fighter 3 fights a year if not, he has to pay them.
Is he bullshitting or is he telling the truth?
Sorry, idk how to make a poll.
In my opinion, that dude is lying. There’s shitloads of fighters that don’t get 3 fights a year, lol. I can name so much, but there’s way to much to even write it. Leandro santos is 1 of them.
98F00006-C1E1-46D2-A626-0B17E2709D5E.jpeg AF267FB1-26EE-42FD-A9B5-E67E049047F5.jpeg

Yes but he can offer complete garbage and fuck fighters over. It's called the Goof special.

hes been offering Nick Diaz WW fights for the past 7 years.

I’m curious who he’s been offering.

Probably guys like Maia and Colby who would kick Nicks ass:

hes been offering Nick Diaz WW fights for the past 7 years.

I’m curious who he’s been offering.

Probably guys like Maia and Colby who would kick Nicks ass:

You sound upset by Nick's greatness.

Nick > Maia + Colby >>> Bald Goof

1) What constitutes "owing them a fight"?

2) Pay them how much?

Dana is ruthless. He could just cut guys but instead makes them fulfill their contracts no matter what. Look at Cain, he’s retired now, but if he ever wanted to return to mma he’d still owe Dana fights.

2) Pay them how much?

Well the pay is decided by the contract they sign so they already know how much they'd be getting paid for the most part.

2) Pay them how much?
Idk, dana claims every ufc fighter is promised 3 fights a year. AS far as the pay if they don’t get the 3 fights a year, I’m assuming half of their show money? Idk. That’s something only ufc knows.

He says he owes every ufc fighter 3 fights a year if not, he has to pay them.
Is he bullshitting or is he telling the truth?
Sorry, idk how to make a poll.
In my opinion, that dude is lying. There’s shitloads of fighters that don’t get 3 fights a year, lol. I can name so much, but there’s way to much to even write it. Leandro santos is 1 of them.
View attachment 814642 View attachment 814643

THIS IS TRUE!! The UFC is contractually obligated to offer every fighter on their roster 3 fights a year.

The guys on Sherdog don't care about telling the TRUTH.

Here is Josh Thompson who hates the UFC and left for Bellator but even he confirms that UFC is contractually obligated to offer their fighters 3 fights every year or they have to pay the for the fight. He even congratulates them for it

The video is timestamped 2:07:07

Dana is ruthless. He could just cut guys but instead makes them fulfill their contracts no matter what. Look at Cain, he’s retired now, but if he ever wanted to return to mma he’d still owe Dana fights.

Huh yeah it's called a contract. Google it

Mad? Look how easy it is to stump your feeble mind. Just ask a simple question. Lol.

Let all your anger out my little shill.

tyVjJBt.gif

Back