Dana White Says Colby Just Ducked Woodley

How much of what Dana just said do you believe?

• Total voters
the fact that this poll is between 11 and 30 for all 5 options says so much about Dana.

I believe they offered him Woodley and that he turned it down. I also believe that he needs to figure out that you don't get the fat paycheck just for challenging for the title. You get the fat check for attempting to defend it.

Yep, some fighters are idiots and need to learn that they will have a lot more leverage as champ compared to a very easily replaceable challenger.

Dana is almost making me like Colby a little bit for treating him like such shit.

Seriously, Colby turns down shit money deal for the title fight, and Dana thinks the solution is to keep the money the same but downgrade the opponent, and he's stunned that Colby turns that down too?

This is the same outfit that sued Nate Diaz which lead to him sitting out for 3 years.

How'd I miss this? What the hell did they sue Diaz for?

Regardless of whether they are popular or exciting, colby vs usman is the fight to make at 170.

Any other opponent is a waste of time.
Yes, and Dana knows it. Enter the BMF title to buy some time. Both Covington and Usman refuse to fight for anything less than what they think they deserve, and good for them I guess. No title fight on the horizon, so Dana had to do the BMF thing, which you all have to admit was very clever. Time to unionize.

Hard to turn down a title shot. You won that and you get paid.

I took the poll and yes, I believe everything Dana said. I believe that he couldn't make the Usman-Colby fight (because he lowballed Colby) and then he offered Colby the pointless Woodley fight, and Colby refused that too. This is about the only case where I believe Dana was 100% truthful.

Why the fuck would he fight Woodley when he’s earned a title shot?

Woodley is dangerous and could probably take his head off with a single blow.

Woodley is a win that means nothing and potentially a shattered jaw with brain damage from a vicious right hand.

Lmao this

Dana doing Colby dirty.
Colby needs to get Trump to give the baldfather a call imo. I want to see Colby gas Usman out and take the real title to the white house.

Woowww this sounds really scummy.

Offer a fighter chump change and when they decline go out to the media and tell everyone that the fighter just doesn't want to fight.

Good, I hope Dana keeps throwing shades at that clown Colby, maybe he will finally realize who is the boss.

Don’t like Double C gimmick.
Fook him.

BUT

If you believe DFWs ”he/she ducked (insert name here) ”i have a cool bridge to sell you.

He/she ducked someone = he/she didn’t accept my cheap price.

Fook Clown shoes DFW.
3E309060-F867-4A24-B46F-3E5B1F23C2AC.jpeg

Duh after his slave labour comments ofcourse he won’t dight Woodley not for a belt.

he already passed up a titleshot at that point too though.

Is it really the case that in both cases, UFC offered more money to Colby to fight non-champions?
According to Colby. How many interim belts he needs to win and defend for him to get a titleshot and get paid like the champ he is?

Back