Media Dana White says Chandler vs McGregor is "likely"

It was the second round Chad took him down early and slashed him up with elbows. McGregor's guard consisted of - I shit you not - asking the referee to let him up.

Clearly I had forgotten this was the second round and not the first, but to counter my overall point of Conor being terrible at both offensive and defensive wrestling, you post gifs of the other times he was easily taken down. Mind you by a guy coming off the couch that was cartoonishly smaller than him.

Ohhhhhh, you meant when he took him down in the 2nd round, not immediately into the fight like you said. What's 6 minutes into the fight though compared to immediately? Close enough eh?

Wait. You said Conor asked the ref to let him up. My mistake, I could've sworn the grappling there actually ended with Conor once again escaping out from under Mendes?

po4uBSN.gif

Huh. Weird. He did escape back to his feet, not the ref stood them up.

You sure do seem to be wrong about this fight a lot for some reason.

This is not a good comeback fight for Conor. I think he gets clean KO'D here. While Chandler is Chinny , he has some serious speed and power. That doesn't bode well for a guy who's been inactive and is fighting father time. Not to mention Conor blocks punches with his face. I give him props if he takes that as his comeback.

Look, the rumor of Conor vs Chandler make everyone crazy excited

Everybody want to see that fight, and will see it

He is way too famous and wanted, when they tried to put Khabib in front of the stage it didnt work, Khabib have the charisma of an oyster , boring fighting style, boring life, and he is fucking annoying with his religion shit

Put some respect on Conor's name

Still relevant GOAT of the game {<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}
Shit post is shit.

Weak troll game.

It's his new style of fighting that's his biggest problem. He turned into the very type of fighter his old style was built around beating, which was the slow, hulking, brute type of fighter. Meanwhile everybody else, who do indeed still largely fight like this,are far more practiced at fighting like this than him and so are coming off better when he tries to match them at it.

Don't get me wrong, the hunger and fame thing are still huge issues. But I mean, look no further than Dustin admitting Conor still sparked him in the 2nd fight but just never followed up on it like he used to which would've finished him. It should've been another 1st round KO like their first fight. But Conor just isn't that fighter anymore and so Conor instead is the one who let Dustin off and comeback, and not that Dustin had changed or improved enough.

He's his own biggest problem. He needs to go watch his old fights and recreate that style again and he'd be doing a lot better.
What an absurdly delusional take on Dustin Conor 2

Solid matchup and Chandler is going to stand with a fresh Conor without leg kicks or wrestling to “put on a show”.

Company Man Chandler

Yep, and he is getting rewarded big time by getting the Conor fight. He's not a spring chicken anymore and prob wants a few more big pay days before he get's out.

Chsndler would be stupid n fight standing then Conor sleeps him n after Conor gets destroyed by Islam

I like that fight. But I'm not sure Conor even cares about making 155 anymore.

He basically gets what he wants so why go through the weight cut at this point outside of title shot.

Last edited:
What if it's a draw ? None of them can't win a fight still.

Ohhhhhh, you meant when he took him down in the 2nd round

Yes, the start of the second round, not the first. Are we both going to repeat this in writing multiple times?

not immediately into the fight like you said. What's 6 minutes into the fight though compared to immediately? Close enough eh?

Correct. Thank you for adding that Chad took him down immediately in the first round, multiple times, without any fuss. But it was the second round that he held him there and split his head open.

Wait. You said Conor asked the ref to let him up. My mistake, I could've sworn the grappling there actually ended with Conor once again escaping out from under Mendes?

He did, and I will pay you $100 to any transactional account of your choice if you can google it and find that Conor did not ask the referee to stand them up. It is a fact.

You posted a different clip which is Mendes out of gas going for a YOLO guillotine attempt.

Now lookup the top time Chad had in that round. I'll wait for you to return and post it.

Conor was getting wrestled down by no camp Mendes, despite being hilariously bigger than him. Absolutely terrible wrestlers like Nate took him down twice. Average wrestlers like Poirier took him down with zero fuss and beat the shit out of him on the mat. Conor is a legitimately terrible MMA adapted grappler.

Conor will win vs the manlet and then talk about it for years. lol

Well yeah

Chandler is very hittable
They want to get Conor a high ranked win, this might be the best way

They'll probably pay Chandler to not use his wrestling
I thought they would let goin warm up with t ferg, this is way riskier

Chandler isn’t gonna out strike or out box Conor and his chin is horrible. Chandler is too aggressive and will get countered easily by that left hook. Conors TD defense is actually pretty good and even Khabib struggled with Conor. Both guys have horrible cardio so that shouldn’t be an issue.

Chandler is tailor made for Conor and will look like the Eddie fight
Khabib struggled with conor?

Did you watch the fight?

Conor matches well with the shorter, hyper-aggressive slugger in Chandler. McNugg has a good chance of winning.

Conor's best chance at a high level win is Chandler and Gaethje, both are orthodox fighters which makes landing the rear left hand much easier, it also makes it easier for Chandler and Gaethje to land their own power rear right hands as well though. I think those fights are toss ups, guys like RDA and Dustin are much tougher fights since both are southpaws with pretty good kicking games and very strong cardio and chins.

Chandler is my boy too, but I think he's learned from his mistakes regarding his ultra-aggressive style.

He can't afford another loss, especially to McGregor, and still be taken seriously among the matchmakers.

He'll play this one smart.

I would hope so but ever since Chandler started training with Henry Hooft around 2018 his fight IQ has taken a huge nosedive.

Back