Media Dana White says Chandler vs McGregor is "likely"

at 170 or 155, both would piss hot if usada actually test them

Ohhhhh, you meant the second attempt?

giphy.gif

Well this is awkward.

Must've meant the 3rd one.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Hey there you go!

Oh wait, not again not even 20 seconds later???

giphy.gif

Yes, thank you for the gifs of Mendes, coming off the couch with no camp and being cartoonishly undersized, physically dominating Conor without any fuss at all.

I should have you follow around my posts to underline my points, this is awesome.

Yes, thank you for the gifs of Mendes, coming off the couch with no camp and being cartoonishly undersized, physically dominating Conor without any fuss at all.

I should have you follow around my posts to underline my points, this is awesome.

Getting up within seconds of being taken down is now being dominated.

Fascinating.

Conor going to put that manlet to sleep.

Chandler has put in his company time, let him get paid. But if he goes berserker mode and forgets to wrestle Conor has a fighting chance.

I say do it but at 170. Not every fight has to be for a title and this would be fan friendly.

Tibau decision aside, you do know there's a scoring system in place that determines who did best, right? Conor's the only one who unanimously won a round fighting Khabib. By definition he had to have given the hardest fight seeing as no one else did, not even Tibau. Justin came the next closest by winning round 1 on 2/3 judges score cards, which yeah now there's a robbery if ever there was one and was ridiculous considering he was saved by the bell. But still, Conor won round 3 on all scorecards and is the only one.

Winning a round > losing every round. There's literally no point in having a scoring system if you're planning to just throw it away whenever it suits you.
still flogging that dead horse, grasping at any straw that allows some sort of mediocre ' win' for Conor from his pasting by Khabib.
Give it up dude, Conor never had anything for Khabib...so what he stuffed a take down . It was just a matter of time before it ended up on the ground.
I feel like we are comrades on this site though, lets share that final moment together.
tenor (3).gif

He’ll find a way to fuck it up. He’ll get reckless and wild then get caught. Chandler is my boy, but that’s my gut feeling.

Chandler is my boy too, but I think he's learned from his mistakes regarding his ultra-aggressive style.

He can't afford another loss, especially to McGregor, and still be taken seriously among the matchmakers.

He'll play this one smart.

Conor is going to return like GSP post Serra 1 and start wrestlefucking D1 wrestlers.

He's not new here, that's newsguy, he's had multiple accounts on here
Is it really? That guy would average 100 posts per day and bump his own threads with alt accounts, he was embarrassing.

He was better than he used to be. When he was at 145 the guy moved as fluid as a cat. Thats all been gone a long time.
McGregor hasn't been the same since USADA.

From having veins going across his oblique muscles to getting love handles from one fight to the next.

Conor-McGregor.jpg

https%3A%2F%2Ffansided.com%2Ffiles%2F2015%2F07%2Fchad-mendes-conor-mcgregor-mma-ufc-189-mendes-vs-mcgregor-590x900.jpg

Well yeah

Chandler is very hittable
They want to get Conor a high ranked win, this might be the best way

They'll probably pay Chandler to not use his wrestling
They probably won't. But you will def be jerking it in your mom's basement tonight

Conor can't stay off the booze and drugs and refuses to evolve or improve. He's going to get smothered and subbed.

Yea if Conor cant beat Chandler its time to pack it in.

Chandler is my boy too, but I think he's learned from his mistakes regarding his ultra-aggressive style.

He can't afford another loss, especially to McGregor, and still be taken seriously among the matchmakers.

He'll play this one smart.

I really hope so, I wanna see him make a run up the division.

Yea if Conor cant beat Chandler its time to pack it in.

Basically its do-or-die for both of them.

Chandler will have a half-excuse that it'll be at 170, but it'd be a half-excuse at best.

Me imagining Jones vs Ngannou headlining and McGregor vs Chandler co-main but both fights never make it to the PPV.

tenor.gif

Getting up within seconds of being taken down is now being dominated.

Fascinating.

It was the second round Chad took him down early and slashed him up with elbows. McGregor's guard consisted of - I shit you not - asking the referee to let him up.

Clearly I had forgotten this was the second round and not the first, but to counter my overall point of Conor being terrible at both offensive and defensive wrestling, you post gifs of the other times he was easily taken down. Mind you by a guy coming off the couch that was cartoonishly smaller than him.

Nate Diaz absolutely sucks at wrestling. No bullshit, he's terrible at it, arguably the worst top 10 ranked wrestler at lightweight across his entire generation of fighting. Nate was wrestled to decision losses against multiple future/former featherweights.

He took Conor down. Twice.

TKO Round 1 - one way or the other. If Conor wins he will fight Gaethje and getting a title shot with another win.

Fuckit thats a good matchup tbh

Back