Media Dana White Says Bieber vs. Tom Cruise Would Be 'Biggest UFC Purse Ever'

Guard

Be Real
@Green
Reaction score

giphy.gif

The fact that dana is legitimately considering, and at this point i would even say even trying to make this happen is unbelievable

When he said it would be the biggest PPV ever i could see his eyes light up like a kid in a candy shop for a second there.

This fucking goof...

1476205018253.gif

Last edited:
He said GSP would never fight again, women wouldn't fight in the UFC and Mcgregor vs Mayweather would never happen but he's fine with this lol. GOAT liar right there.

If bieber wants to fight a manlet actor that is pushing 60 he should fight JCVD, fuck this Tom Cruz nonsense.

Greedypotomus is absolutely fucking shameless

ca4aac875e0a73fc5ae1a599fcfb585f.jpg

Last edited:
The fact that dana is legitimately considering, and at this point i would even say, trying to make this happen is unbelievabe

Why? Loads of people would want to see it and he would make an enormous amount of money and get lots of eyes on his product that may not otherwise pay for fights

He is in the business of growing the UFC and making a load of money not keeping purists on forums happy

I'm so sick of this horse shit from the UFC

How about Will Smith vs. Ngannou next?

Why does Justin Bieber want to fight Cruise?

Bieber should call out $0.50 instead.

So like 50 125lbers who are legitimate mixed martial artists don't have a job anymore but the Beebz will be in there bangin' ?
Got it

Cruise could use the exposure and is probably desperate for money. I'm sure his people are looking very seriously at this.

UFC has gone down the shitter. This stupid fuck is focused on Bieber vs Cruise yet look at the card this weekend lol. Looks like Tom’s Backyard Fights 9 with Ngannou vs JDS as a headliner. UFC is a joke nowadays.

Back