Media Dana White Rips On Showtime For Canelo Vs Plant Faceoff

crazy how fast he dodge that slap and got him with a left hook. Canelo is something else

Getting styled on while trying to land a cheap shot is not a good sign of things to come. Caleb Plant posted a different angle of the exchange in which it would appear that he landed his smack. The problem is that the opposite angle clearly shows him missing when you slow it down. He knows he didn’t land, so posting that shows he’s beta to Canelo’s alpha.

Pretty weird they let them get so close without someone to separate them
Also doing the face off at the start of the press conference instead of the end. Almost ruined the whole press conference. They probably assumed nothing would happen if they just had them 2 up there without their team with them. Canelo got upset over the curse words Caleb was saying to him and took the translation literally lol. Either way I'm even more excited for this fight.

That was like 10 years ago you idiot.. You probably never heard of the guy until this fight was announced.
Hey im with you! The guy beat a thug.

I think Plant will stick and move on Canelo and lose a decision. Highway robbery is what I'm predicting.

First time I seen Plant fight was when he got in a street fight in some ghetto. He boxed the shit out of some thug
He could give Canelo problems. He gave him problems during their sparring sessions with his movement/footwork and counters. Canelo is better now though from when they sparred. But it's not an easy fight like many are assuming. Caleb can give him a lot of problems early on. Canelo is still the favorite but it's a lot closer than people think it is. Canelo will have the power advantage, Caleb will have the movement advantage. They will be constantly trying to counter each other's counter. It's going to be a super technical fight.

Was thinking on putting my money on Plantt....but that Canelo,s reflex... my god...

You can't be serious.. money on plant lol dude fights out of Tennessee. No offence, no great boxer ever came out of Tennessee

I think Plant will stick and move on Canelo and lose a decision. Highway robbery is what I'm predicting.

First time I seen Plant fight was when he got in a street fight in some ghetto. He boxed the shit out of some thug

Sorry. He fights out of Tennessee. No great boxer ever came from their I believe.

That's the first time I saw Plant as well.

Actually, it's the only time I've ever seen him hahaha.

Imagine trying to sneak a punch and getting rekt

E_1jv7wVQAQiyHc

Holy shit them reflexes were quick. Smooth as butter

The hypocritical two-faced red goof offering critique... For years he promoted the UFC with TUF, a reality show where you lock up a bunch of young aspiring fighters (who look like they got lost on their way to spring break) in a house, give them alcohol (so they can still get into spring break mode) and hope that they get into fights.

Jones-Cormier got into a brawl... McGregor was allowed to bully José Aldo as much as he wanted... Khabib jumped over the octagon and brawled... Dana publicely condoned Roger Huerta getting in a street fight with that NFL player... And many other incidents that I forgot, because over the years MMA essentially got regulated to a trash sport, which is not least due to the leadership of the UFC.

Also how does the goof say that they were no men anywhere near Canelo-Plant? Plenty of men popped up the moment they started to throw hands.

But yea, in between them there was no promoter who wanted to show his mug and steal the spotlight from the fighters, pretending he's only there in case shit hits the fan.

Last edited:
Reactions: mon
this brawl looked weird, they throw slaps instead of fists to avoid hand injury. whos that calculated when angry? looks planned as fuck.

Back