Dana White: Renan Barao is the #1 pound for pound, I don't care what the rankings say

I feel sick all the time.

The UFC is selling nothing but empty promises and "best ever"

Everything is a lie.

He is the p4p #1 but i dont want to have sherdog kids giving me a hard time so i will wave my jon jones flag in the air and say whooooopdeeeedooooooo

It's not a bad argument. I think Jon Jones, but Barao is definitely up there.

and in 2 weeks MM will be the #1 P4P no joke fuck rankings for real dude

MTB & Aldo beat up Faber years ago in title fights.

It's a good argument and I have him in the top three but I'm not ready to put him at 1 yet. The fight in a few days should bring him a little closer.

I said going into the second Faber fight that if he finishes Faber then he's #1 P4P. So in my eyes he's #1 P4P.

I've got him at #2 behind Jones.

Lol @anyone putting Aldo in the top 2.

Present an argument as to why he should be ahead of Aldo, who has been defending his title since like '09... Dana white on p4p is always a joke he changes depending on which fight he's promoting.

Fantastic how they were selling Patrick Cummins as a huge threat to Cormier and in the video here, White calls him a scrub.

I've got him at #2 behind Jones.

Lol @anyone putting Aldo in the top 2.

Yeah the guy who has been defending his belt for 5 years should be ranked behind a guy who just had his consolidated a couple fights ago. :(

it's really a shit argument. Aldo's beat the best guy Barao's beat earlier along with beating tougher competition for longer. Jones has beat up a long list of top-tier fighters. Barao has 4-5 good wins in 30 fights.

He is definitely in top 3 P4P right now, along with Jones and Aldo but is he no.1? I don't think so.

On the other hand Jones almost (some think did lost to Gus) and Aldo did show some weaknesses so he might, just might lose some fight down the road while Barao seems like there is nobody who can beat him (weaker division? maybe). Time will tell but right now its just DAT promo by DFW

Back