Dana White recaps UFC 207 on FS1 postfight show | UFC 207:Ronda fans were crying

Those were tears of joy you goof

Dana rocking that soul look, shirt open up all the way down to the belly button.

It never gets old.

It never gets old.

yesjacknicholson.gif

"Cody made it look easy tonight"

Okay Uncle Dana.

Nevermind that Dominick outstruck Cody every round - even in defeat - and the fight went all five rounds.

"Easy". Okay.

Promoters gonna promote I guess.

Okay Uncle Dana.

Nevermind that Dominick outstruck Cody every round - even in defeat - and the fight went all five rounds.

"Easy". Okay.

I thought he was being overly diplomatic. Cody humiliated dom

Dana makes no sense. He said he was with her for 45 minutes after the fight. Then he went did an interview with FOx. When did he exactly go outside?

And Ariel said he didn't see anybody crying.

Dana at it again.

Okay Uncle Dana.

"Easy". Okay.

Cody did make it look easy.

Any statement Dana White makes is either a lie or an exaggeration. Period.

Very well argued. You brought so many things to the table that support your view, that I have no option but to concede. Masterfully debated.
If you actually watch the fight - you'll realize I dont need to say anything other than "Cody did make it look easy"

He just finished talking about Cody vs Cruz and then says Ronda's loss was obviously the big shocker of the night. Even though any knowledgeable person saw it was the most probable outcome.
Fuck this bozo, sticking to the myth of Ronda.

If you actually watch the fight - you'll realize I dont need to say anything other than "Cody did make it look easy"

I did watch the fight twice. The amount of arguments you added to this discussion: 0.

Why even come here to discuss if you're against discussions? If it really was so easy for Cody to beat Dom, then tell me why that is so? He ate a ton of strikes and went five rounds with the guy. That is not my definition of easy. Yair vs BJ Penn was easy. This was not easy by any means, no matter how much of a Cody fan you are.

Dana is not looking healthy these days...

505be6aa70bc46bcb30db53d31005661_full-jpg-these-10-facts-about-action-classic-big-trouble-in-little-china-are-truly-insane-gif-259447.gif

Back