Dana White reacts to Tito Ortiz & "Super Friends" plans to crash the UFC's 20th anniv

I still dont know who the superfriends are.

already posted.

Super_Friends.jpg

http://www.cagepotato.com/tito-orti...ow-disgraced-ufc-fighters-for-event-crashing/

Tito Ortiz, Ken Shamrock, Randy Couture, Quinton Jackson and Frank Shamrock are the ones being talked about for this silliness. I'm not sure what they think this will accomplish. And really is it "crashing" if you buy a ticket?

They will swarm the cage and attack GSP while he's celebrating his victory. Then at the press conference Dana will thrown the challenge: 5 vs 5 elimination fight, winner takes all in the MMA world, team GSP vs team TIto.

that was pretty funny

Tito just needs to stop. When you are shitting your pants through your own press conference and a guy like Dana is owning you, you gotta realize that talking just isn't your thing.

what are you referring to and where can i wwatch it?

I believe he is only barred from cornering, but I could be wrong. Either way it makes no difference... crashing a party usually doesn't necessitate an invite. MMAMania reports that Randy responded, saying that security would need guns to have them removed. Again, crashing a party isnt usually peaceful.

Fuck the "MMA Superfriends", I think Randy is bringing The Expendables.

Tito should just stomp dana's head into the ground and get it over with...everyone would laugh and forget about it after a few weeks. The UFC would move ona and all would be gravy.

Saw this earlier, seriously wtf does Tito and crew think they are gonna do? This isn't wrestling where they are gonna walk into the cage and hit someone with the steel chair, lol.

is that gif setting up tito vs james hetfield?

Tito has absolutely nothing for Dana in any of these recent exchanges.

He is getting straight clowned.

Back