Dana White reacts to Tito Ortiz & "Super Friends" plans to crash the UFC's 20th anniv

I hope one of these fighters he uses up comes out of the wood work and breaks his jaw one day. At least he wouldn't be talkin shit for a little while.

I hope one of these fighters he uses up comes out of the wood work and breaks his jaw one day. At least he wouldn't be talkin shit for a little while.

I could see mayhem miller doing something like that

God damn tito let it fucking go. Without dana and the ufc you would have nothing.

Wonder Twin powers....ACTIVATE!

Shape of Tito's enormous cranium!

I believe he is only barred from cornering, but I could be wrong. Either way it makes no difference... crashing a party usually doesn't necessitate an invite. MMAMania reports that Randy responded, saying that security would need guns to have them removed. Again, crashing a party isnt usually peaceful.

Is it possible for UFC to dictate who gets to corner fighters? I thought it fell under the commission.
And can the UFC refuse to sell certain people tickets or bar them from entering the event even if they have tickets.

Whats next? Ban their IPs from ordering on-demand videos?

I still dont know who the superfriends are.

I counted 93 fucks

Tito is irrelevant. He may easily be the most irrelevant fighter in the sport today.

Back