Dana White reacts to Tito Ortiz & "Super Friends" plans to crash the UFC's 20th anniv

I like this kind of Dana, he seems real chill here.

So uh...what did Tito say he was going to do? "Invade" a UFC event?

Super friends? Is that some fake wrestling group BS?

that was pretty funny

Tito just needs to stop. When you are shitting your pants through your own press conference and a guy like Dana is owning you, you gotta realize that talking just isn't your thing.

I'm guessing the MMA Super friends are Ken, Tito, Frank and Page?

I'm guessing the MMA Super friends are Ken, Tito, Frank and Page?

and Randy. Look up "Super Friends" to those of you asking. It is a reference to a DC Comics Superhero group. It has no real relevance apart from the oddity of 5 very big past MMA stars rallying against the company they all mutually dislike. That said, to my knowledge this is only Tito's idea and nobody else has spoken up on it. Ortiz tweeted to them about "crashing" the show

Where did Tito say he was invading? I can't find anything.

"Super friends"?? I think I missed something

Super_Friends.jpg

Thought randy was barred from any future events
6:10

Maybe it's just for that particular event but knowing DW it be forever

I believe he is only barred from cornering, but I could be wrong. Either way it makes no difference... crashing a party usually doesn't necessitate an invite. MMAMania reports that Randy responded, saying that security would need guns to have them removed. Again, crashing a party isnt usually peaceful.

They need more members.

MMA Super Friends

Tito
Randy
Shamrocks
Rampage
Frye
Timmeh
James Toney
Bloodstane Lane

Dana should tell the camera crew that night to find them, and show them in the crowd on TV during the ppv with the word "Super Friends" on the screen with Goldie explaining who they are, and how they're crashing the party.

Thought randy was barred from any future events
6:10

Maybe it's just for that particular event but knowing DW it be forever

But then again, with Dana, forever could just be a couple months. Neither Josh Barnett nor Nate Marquardt are ever fighting in the UFC again remember?

But then again, with Dana, forever could just be a couple months. Neither Josh Barnett nor Nate Marquardt are ever fighting in the UFC again remember?
Lol true enough but it does apply to some people...for now
Paul Daley

Back