Media Dana White rants about 'Idiot' Oscar de la Hoya - ESPN - With Video

its obvious what Dana meant, not exactly Mayweather money but in the millions, contrary to what Oscar is saying that nobody in the UFC is making bank when there certainly are some. Oscar also said that Chuck vs Tito back in the UFC did 1.5 million PPV's when in reality it was around 100,000 lol

lol i dont get how people can be on oscar side just because dana is dana....

everything dana said is correct, oscar has no fucking clue what he is talking about and dana actualy checked him.

all the hate dana gets doesnt put aside the fact that hes right and shit i would be pissed if i was dana too,

Dana got really triggered at 3:48.

Oscar shook him.

These two need to have a boxing match with Floyd as guest referee and Tito doing commentary.

de la Hoya could probably beat the shit out of Dana with a mini-skirt and heels on.

The drag only makes de la Hoya stronger. Dana would have to fight with his eyes closed.

Dana’s passion is inspirational and precisely what drove him to save the UFC and become a multimillionaire
IDK about "inspirational" but I agree, it's weird that fans seem to want the guy basically running the whole sport to not be passionate about it.

lmao yeah that was strange he really wanted to drop those numbers

lol @ Chuck making 400k per year with ufc not fighting
As in you don't believe Chuck made that money? He did. The UFC was paying him a salary for years after he retired. I thought this was pretty well known fact.

De La Hoya obviously struck a nerve with Dana. Dana hates it when people point out that he rips off his fighters.

I think Dana just actually cares about Chuck Liddell. They've been friends for a long time, and Chuck was an enormous part of the UFC's rise in popularity.

He just didn't want to see Chuck fight. Once he got angry, the rest of the issues with de la Hoya just added fuel to the fire.

Why does he keep sniffing. Also Dana doesn't sound right when he reads off a piece of paper

it's better when he wings it and just start swearing and calling de la hoya names

Please someone get to Oscar. Tell him to ask Dana in front of a camera if it's not true that the "$7 Billion Dollar" UFC forces fighters to pay for their mandatory medicals and sign away their likeness rights for nothing to fight in the organization.

Dana would distroy that fat chunkie, just look at their differences:
View attachment 487341 View attachment 487343
Dana has an inch of height on him and a bunch of muscle weight , compared to Oscar's flabby grandma body. Dana would ko him first round. #dana_white #sean_shelby #make_it_happen
<{JustBleed}><31>
one guy is life long fighter with actual skills the other guy is loud mouth wannabe who wants to be a fighter but isn't, never was, never will be who makes up for it with steroids.

The drag only makes de la Hoya stronger. Dana would have to fight with his eyes closed.

Dana should fight him also in drag. It would be even.

Dana’s passion is inspirational and precisely what drove him to save the UFC and become a multimillionaire
You, know there are people who became multimillionaire's without acting like that right?

Then he'd have to deal with de la Hoya in drag with a raging boner ... that'd be even worse.

I'm sure de la Hoya has a fetish for 50 year old white men in drag. That's right up his alley.

its obvious what Dana meant, not exactly Mayweather money but in the millions, contrary to what Oscar is saying that nobody in the UFC is making bank when there certainly are some. Oscar also said that Chuck vs Tito back in the UFC did 1.5 million PPV's when in reality it was around 100,000 lol
Dana meant to say Connor was making Floyd money, he is not and will never, Floyd makes Floyd money because he is the promoter

Then he'd have to deal with de la Hoya in drag with a raging boner ... that'd be even worse.

I'm sure de la Hoya has a fetish for 50 year old white men in drag. That's right up his alley.

Well Dana just has to make sure he doesn’t turn his back and the boner’s fine. Remember, Oscar doesn’t know how to grapple.

one guy is life long fighter with actual skills the other guy is loud mouth wannabe who wants to be a fighter but isn't, never was, never will be who makes up for it with steroids.
Steroids or not, size matters.
De la hoya is a boxer not a fighter. In a fight (not a boxing match) dana would use his size advantage take him down and beat em up. Oscar is small, and isn't what he used to be athletically. Not to mention oscar has zero ground game, dana would be alot more familiar with it since he's been around it for the last 20 years.
Dana white by ground and pound stoppage. #AAAND_STILL
{<buffer}

De La Hoya would smoke that fool in a fight lol.

Dana would distroy that fat chunkie, just look at their differences:
View attachment 487341 View attachment 487343
Dana has an inch of height on him and a bunch of muscle weight , compared to Oscar's flabby grandma body. Dana would ko him first round. #dana_white #sean_shelby #make_it_happen
<{JustBleed}><31>

These two need to have a boxing match with Floyd as guest referee and Tito doing commentary.

Steroids or not, size matters.
De la hoya is a boxer not a fighter. In a fight (not a boxing match) dana would use his size advantage take him down and beat em up. Oscar is small, and isn't what he used to be athletically. Not to mention oscar has zero ground game, dana would be alot more familiar with it since he's been around it for the last 20 years.
Dana white by ground and pound stoppage. #AAAND_STILL
{<buffer}
Apparently de la hoya has a death wish because he challenged dana ti a FIGHT!

UFC and Dana White adding class to low brow ESPN

I can't even listen to Dana anymore, him and Trump remind me of each other and there's no worse personality type on the planet.

Back