Media Dana White rants about 'Idiot' Oscar de la Hoya - ESPN - With Video

I've never seen Dana come to an interview with notes prepared -- that's how badly he wanted to get back at Oscar, he actually did research. Usually Dana just goes off the cuff when he wants to talk shit, but Oscar got him so bad the dude had a team get the numbers and give him a cheat sheat.

He did the same thing when he went off on Fedor.

Feels like Dana could easily crush Oscar without the verbal eye pokes(blow references). Not really necessary or relevant, but
{<shrug}

Really is sad that Oscar doesn’t even know enough to call out legitimate flaws with the UFC. Doesn’t make the competition good for the fans, or fighters.

Dana seems to be getting his passion back recently. For the last 2 years he seemed bored to death of it all to me.

Dana is such a douche. He actually makes Oscar look decent.

time and time again we have said not to believe his lies yet people continue to believe them

Dana showing real desperation. This is sad and pathetic on so many levels LOL.

If he's so confident he should release the exact % the fighters get out of the total revenue from events. But that would make the UFC look almost criminal so he won't, of course..

Dana's right about treating Chuck better than Oscar did. He literally paid him millions of dollars to sit on his ass.

Yup. This is how Dana reacts when he feels threatened. It's no wonder he's a big supporter of Trump. They're like two peas in a pod that way. Both have extremely thin-skin and lash out at all real or imagined slights or criticism.
Sounds like most of Sherdog

Dana is a fucking goof. I believe literally none of that. Not a word.

Not that I trust De la Hoya either. But one being a liar doesn’t make the other truthful. Both douchebags who aren’t paying fighters what they’re worth.

DLH should have some empathy for those guys on the undercard being a fighter himself. Dana isn’t a fighter but he got his head stomped on in Boston so he should empathize too.

lol.. Dana's just mad that somebody is trying to jack his schtick.

Don't worry Dana, we all know that you are the true king of deceit, DLH will never take your title.

its gonna be sad when dana retires im gonna miss his rants

Golden boy promotions has basically taken over boxing in terms of the mega events. To hear Dana tell it Oscar has nothing to do with any of it.. The more he talks clearly the more afraid he is. I like it.
Bullshit, Richard Schaefer was the guy running Golden boy when they were on top, besides Canelo, name the rest of his big name fighters? They all work for Al Haymon (him & Schaefer got him to sign mist of his fighters over) PBC (Showtime & Fox), Top Rank (ESPN) and to a lesser extent Matchroom USA (DAZN) Triple G etc have their own promoters and HBO is out the game.

Fat roid coke head vs ATG boxer coke head I'll take ODLH wearing any clothing he desires

Haven’t seen Dana this fired up about another promoter since Gary Shaw.

It was starting to get a little bitter with Bjorn but Dana has always been fairly cool with Scott Coker

Lol @ Dana calling someone a lier

That’s like Jones calling someone a sociopath

He should never ever call anyone out on lying, makes him look ridiculous

They can have a weeklong show where they break down his lies like he did to DeLaHoya’s ONE

Hahaha, watching first take now

Dude is talking about De la hoya’s lying, and is using lies to dispute it

Saying Connor is making Floyd Mayweather money

Even when he fought Mayweather,
OUTSIDE of the UFC, made just under $30 million after paying out UFC, taxes etc

Dana is the lying idiot, and he’s never been very good at it

its obvious what Dana meant, not exactly Mayweather money but in the millions, contrary to what Oscar is saying that nobody in the UFC is making bank when there certainly are some. Oscar also said that Chuck vs Tito back in the UFC did 1.5 million PPV's when in reality it was around 100,000 lol

Back