Media Dana White rants about 'Idiot' Oscar de la Hoya - ESPN - With Video

Hahaha I love when we see Dana get riled up. I can agree with Dana here but still I find it hilarious that Oscar gets on his nerves

HEY DUMBASS, LISTEN.... (heart rate: 310)

*Oscar laughs in Dana´s face.

YOU IDIOT MORON PIECE OF SH!T...

giphy.gif

Oscar would obviously remove his head

But what dana said isn’t wrong i suppose

Oscar de la Fishnets should shut the fuck up and pay his undercard more than 1k to show before he talks any shit about the UFC

Dana's only doing Oscar a favor by keeping this going. Oscar's getting free advertising to his promotion and Dana's writing the check.

De La Hoya would smoke that fool in a fight lol.
Dana would distroy that fat chunkie, just look at their differences:
Screenshot_2018-12-13-16-43-08-1.png Screenshot_2018-12-13-16-45-04-1.png
Dana has an inch of height on him and a bunch of muscle weight , compared to Oscar's flabby grandma body. Dana would ko him first round. #dana_white #sean_shelby #make_it_happen
<{JustBleed}><31>

Dana has such a hard time controlling his emotions. For Oscar at least I can say the dude has a lot of CTE and drug addictions. What’s Dana’s excuse?
Dana’s passion is inspirational and precisely what drove him to save the UFC and become a multimillionaire

Yup. This is how Dana reacts when he feels threatened. It's no wonder he's a big supporter of Trump. They're like two peas in a pod that way. Both have extremely thin-skin and lash out at all real or imagined slights or criticism.

Golden boy promotions has basically taken over boxing in terms of the mega events. To hear Dana tell it Oscar has nothing to do with any of it.. The more he talks clearly the more afraid he is. I like it.

Dana dodged the questions about the UFC's revenue model with proven ppv draws.

It's no secret that the UFC's valuation was so high because they take such a massive cut of the ppv revenue.

LET'S GO OSCAR.......YOU IDIOT.

How surprising that Dana uses numbers from over ten years featuring the most popular and highest paid fighter in the sport at the time.

Oscar got paid more in numerous fights than Chuck made in his whole career,that's for sure.

De La Hoya is scum for letting Chuck fight for him, and he most certainly pays his other fighters like shit, but holy shit did he trigger Dana and WME. I've never seen Dana come to an interview with notes prepared -- that's how badly he wanted to get back at Oscar, he actually did research. Usually Dana just goes off the cuff when he wants to talk shit, but Oscar got him so bad the dude had a team get the numbers and give him a cheat sheat.

<24><24><24><24><24>

Dana would take him down and brutalize him

Oscar is completely out of his element. It's really embarrassing.

Back